While it's uncleari whether La Serenissima be country, state or what, it's quite certain that even the lowliest country, state or what has its own language, with its own words which then require thesauri, vocabulari & dictionari be published, edited and periodically revised by dedicated cultured societies and proper authorities etcetera etcetera.
Consequently, I give you the first attempt at a republican such and so forth foregoingii. If you run into elusive strings during your perusal of our extensive archives make sure to check here. More importantly, if you don't find the requisite elucidation below, make sure to complain in channel, I'll fix it.
- B,TMSR~ (aka TMSR, The Republic, La Serenissima) (2015ish.) is a supernational organisation that claims sovereignity over all other groups, organisations or entities no matter how defined or organised. May be terrorist in nature.
- ESL. English as a Single Language. Derrogatory term denoting the mentally simple inhabitants of the United States as well as feebleminded derps everywhere. ESL is an absolute bar to citizenship or civil rights.
- -fu. Always as a suffix, calc from kung-fu. Pie-fu is then ambiguously either pie making or pie eating of a competency superlative to the degree of elevating the whole thing to at the very least the level of a spectator sport, if not outright art.
- Jew. Anyone involved in the mediatization of socialism, from Ben Stiller down. They happen to also mostly be jews in the obsolete meaning of the term, more or less coincidentally.
- jwz (2015). Named for the actual characteriii., a jwz is the noxious piece of biofurniture that "just wants to"iv, and therefore the source of all evil, past present and hopefully no future.
- Mayogendered (2015). The Republic had long observed that the neutral gender (which is to say neither male nor female), seen in numerous grammars as well as most beasts of burden, truly applies to a significant fraction of the population of the soi-dissant "civilised" world. Bingoboingo had the genius to make the connection with obesity. It is a fact that the harmonious, healthy development of the human being into sexuate maturity is hindered by burden, be it the burden of lard, or of stupidity, or of a toxic environment or whatever else. The beasts of burden are castrated by their burden, just like the unfortunate non-men non-women of the "progressive" cause are castrated by their stupidty, or the landed manatees by their blubber. To mark the fact that this refusev can not structurally participate in human society, they get their own gender.
- NEET. Traditionally an euphemistic mark of worthlessness, "not in education, employment or training" ; but these days simply denoting everyone born after the world went to shit, however you time that event.
- Niggervi (2013). Anyone who aspires to feed themselves out of "stone soup"vii to which he's contributed the stone. Anyone working for, through, or by the government of any fiat state. A bureaucrat, of any ilk. Introduced in Fried Chicken.
- Orc (2013 usage, though 2014 as a deliberate alf coinage). The intension is "subhuman"viii but the extension varies by context -- it could be said of one without a WoT presence ; of one inclined to take a very visual/superficial tack to technical (hence "orc tech", ie nigger-rigged items) or representational problems, of one brawny enough to be suspectedly the result of r-selectionix etcetera.
- Pantsuit. A pantsuit is the politically active jwz Generally lazy people are lazy enough to not be bothered to try and structure their laziness in any particular manner. Some get active enough to do so on occasion, and when that occurs it's invariably a litany of the same exact nonsense : it starts with "the golden rule"x and "why can't we just get along" and proceeds from there all the way to scientist religion and "just the facts" agitprop praxology. So named to commemorate the Pantsuited Hilarity's butchering at the hands of the Republicxi. RIP PH 2016.
- PRB (2014). Short for Public Relations Bitcoin. The spurious efforts of various idiots / scammers / fiat government moles intended to distract from TRB development. Unsuccessful to date.
- Prostitextuate. Aspiring jew, but with significant personal issuesxii preventing it from going on cam. Will attempt to "do the same" through writing, because it heard at some point in the past white people not only could read, but actually cared to. As the name implies, a prostitextuate might well have found the butt of the pathetic tun.
- Slave empire (2015ish), also spelled USG. See the discussion of n-societies.
- SOPS, abbreviation of Statally Organised Pseudojustice System. Consider Hettinga, or the misadventure of Mr. Perry, or say The Crime of Being American, or for that matter
asciilifeform meanwhile, in greatagains, http://caselaw.findlaw.com/mi-court-of-appeals/1878675.html
asciilifeform 'The Restatement (Second) of Torts § 559 lists “membership in the Ku Klux Klan” as the quintessential illustration of a defamatory statement. In an opinion piece in The Detroit News, columnist Bankole Thompson asserted that radio show host James Edwards is a “leader” of the Ku Klux Klan. There is no record evidence to suggest that Edwards holds a formal leadership position in the Ku Klux Klan, nor is there any record evidence
asciilifeform this lack of formal relationship, Edwards has espoused views consistent with those associated with the Klan and, equally as important, he has repeatedly and publicly embraced several individuals who are strongly associated with the Klan. Mindful of Aesop's lesson, “A man is known by the company he keeps,” 1 we hold that Edwards cannot make claims of defamation or invasion of privacy and affirm summary disposition in favor of defe
mircea_popescu that's some pretty great legal reasoning right there. "the factual accuracy of statements can now be derived from the company one keeps -- for isntance, a man can not be sued for practicing medicine without a license for as long as he does it within sight of actual doctors" where the fuck do they find these mental molluscs ? i wonder what laws of magic will be invoked to pretend that tort "ruling" is not precedent for de-licensing medicine.
asciilifeform the reality of present-day usg is that precedent is precedent when they feel like it, and unprecedent when they unfeellikeit. the 1 law, where 'precedent is whatever we say it is'. sorta like 'in this germany, a jew is he who i say is a jew' in the earlier reich.
Do you know that joke with the little girl ?
- SUTO, abbreviation of Superficial UsTardian Onanism, that is to say the ersatz NEETs substitute for a thought process (much in the manner fatties use fatlogic, or stunted girlies use "feelings").
- TRB (2014). Short for The Real Bitcoin, the only cryptocurrency.
- The Foundation, sometimes Bitcoin Foundation (2014). http://thebitcoin.foundation.
- V (2015). TMSR's official versioning system, making everything that happened before in computing look almost as dumb as it is.
- WoT (2014). The Web of Trust.
- Zek (also rendered зек ; 2014). Ancient designation of "inmate" in the original-socialist (soviet) Gulag. Used to designate contemporary biofilm in the general, or individual biosacs dependent on the socialist state for motility and fundamental life support. A jwz presenting no obvious personal failure (which readily reduces to, unintelligent).
- Meanwhile things clarified. [↩]
- A glossary is a sorted list of items related to a particular item. Like said item's L1, see ?
A thesaurus is a list of synonymy rings.
In the dark ages before the explicit emergence of the Republic, the "scholars" suibus generis active in those times naturally stumbled on a primitive concept of the WoT, but failing to understand its tree nature instead conceptualized it as a succession of equivalence rings. Language to these early thinkers was then not the structured Republic of words that it in fact is ; but rather appeared to them like an Empire formed of equalitarian gangs distinguished from each other.
If this view reeks of naive socialism, do not suspect the troglodytes living in past ages of anything but stupidity. The two are both entirely the same one thing after all. Moreover, consider : on occasion they'd warn doctly that "no perfect synonymy exists" ; but then would proceed to act as if it existed nevertheless. Does that bring to mind the "computer experts" of today ? Guess what, someone's someday going to write this same footnote about them, too. Stupid never changes, after all.
PS. That the "Oxford English dictionary" deems it so "long established" a "word" in English that it needn't be italicized in ordinary use is funny, considering sui is the singular dative of sus, and the plural (ie, "their" kind), which could be either subus or suibus, (and without getting into a lengthy discussion let's just say I prefer writing it with an i to distinguish it from the ablative plural) is not found anywhere on the English speaking internets. There's no suibus generis, there's no subus generis, there's just piles upon piles of useless fucktards who imagine they "know some Latin" on the grounds of parroting the "sui generis" they heard, with nary a clue there even was such a thing as Latin which even had such a thing as declension.
I bother to point this out because we find here Americana entire, truthfully reflected in this tiny raindrop. This is exactly and completely what "the premiere country in the world" is all about : some bits and pieces of stolen hardware randomly placed here and there ; otherwise mucus, sputum and unidentifiable biomass qs.
PPS. Apparently doctly (in the ways and manners of being doct) is entirely incomprehensible to native speakers ; and further apparently there's no such thing as doct (displaying the characteristics of common belief or popular understanding) in English either, because fuck it all, half the classical roots are "of course everyone knows, o yeah, totally" whereas the other half is complete dumbfounded incomprehension and wtf is this doxa, dokein thing. [↩]
- Through an actual event : a fellow by that initialism (Joel Spolsky) actually told me that he "doesn't give a flying fuck about the political bone I have to pick ; he just wants email to work". The specific idiocy here involved, composed of equal parts magic thinking, one half of which along the lines of "whether I am interested in war matters more than whether war is interested in me" and the other half along the lines of "if I really want something it has to happen" ended up summarized under the "i just want to" header in Republican conversation, or jwz for short.
For the record, the position is not merely infantile and untenable, but actually quite reductive. This is to say that notwithstanding such a thing could never exist, if it were to exist the world would be poorer and sadder for its existence, not richer nor happier. There obviously exist those who equate "civilisation" with this sort of castration ; but they are a very sad lot indeed. [↩]
- As alf correctly observes, "the whole point of engineering is to cut apart the happenstance-linked crud from what you actually want". Nevertheless, this is the point of engineering, a narrow activity dealing with like things. It is not a universally applicable process, and any attempt to apply Alexander's solution to Hamlet's quandry necessarily produces monsters. You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you ; you may not wish the political implication of your acts and activities, but there they are wished for or not ; you may not want violence as part of your life, but violence is part of life and you - aren't. On it goes. [↩]
- There can be obviously no discussion of human rights for the mayogendered : they're not human. [↩]
- It's alright - I'm taking it back! [↩]
- You know that ancient story on "cooperation" whereby in a post-war village a soldier comes and proposes to make stone soup, and gets everyone to contribute a little something from their own stores to the great communal pot, resulting in delicious soup (he gets to divvy up) ?
It usually crops up when the socialist encounters a "hostile" environment (which is to say one that's not entirely made up of idiots) as a low level, first contact propaganda effort. [↩]
- Id est deceptively similar but nevertheless fundamentally distinct item in danger of being confused (often, deliberately) with a human being. [↩]
- Yes, penis size correlates with selective strategy in the population. Duh. [↩]
- This is the proposition that "one shouldn't act ; but if one absolutely must act, then that one should act in such a way as to avoid his action having any possible meaning".
It's never stated like that by the idiots, but usually in some version of "act so as to not disturb anyone's illusion of being the single player in the MMORPG of existence", such as for instance "all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them".
Then they sit around and wonder why education can't possibly occur in a world of strictly bijective interactions, and stare incomprehendingly even as the gates fall. How could a gate fall when the falling wouldn't gate ?! [↩]
- Ah, what a trek we've trekked since 2014. [↩]
- The usual stuff blocking maturation in little girls, as discussed in Spies in Berlin, Femeia nesuferita and so forth. Here it is visually :