Well for one thing, I put a pot of delicious chicken soup ("a la Grec", it's a Romanian thing) to the firei, a proceeding more involved than it has to be as I had to go retrieve it from the other fridgeii, where it was lodgediii because this fridge is fulla delicious fruit -- such as a half dozen or so pineapples, which'd be readily worth a grand a head anywhere in the world, because, to quote "are you kidding me, most people drive an hour to get fruit you wouldn't eat, you'd say something like 'is this Automercado produce' and push the plate away"iv, not to mention mamon (this weird alien looking thing that I'm perfectly capable of eating by the kilo while watching films for instance), mangosteen, a cartful of mangoes that defy this language's trim offering of superlatives to such a degree I'm just going to pass in silence, and besides fresh coconuts (no, you've never had them, what you have are mature coconuts, and besides your inch of rind to my milimeter I can otherwise assure you they taste nothing alikev, something I'd know, through experience) and... whatever, a bunch of other fruit (the produce has a different fridge long ago dedicated to it, and so on). I suppose truly the only way out here is to have a proper, New York luxury restaurant-grade cold room put in, somewhere. Then we could re-hook its refridgerativevi tubulature like we've seen in that Tom&Jerry cartoon and spend a day or a week or an eternity figure skating to classical music materializing itself out of thin ether merely as a token of the universe's superhuman esfuerzos to keep up with how fucking cool we are, if not level then at least in the general range of marginal adequacy. No ?
Let's see then if I'm done listing things I've been doing before the thing's boiling, because once it is I'll go eat and while I do girls will come in to ask that, to do this, etcetera, and I'll forget what I was saying and we'll never meet again. Not kidding.
Anyways, I've been to the beach, an abortive trip that failed through a trifectious confluence of Maramures-grade bad weather (though I expect you've other synonymous notations for "ploaie mocaneasca), extremely high waves and a dubious brownish discoloration of the very water. I've no idea what the fuck, but there was a large-ish (6.something) earthquake off the coast by Jaco monday, strong enough to be felt an hour away where I live (as a most concerning, low frequency earthly vibration) and I suppose it fucken broke it ?! Anyways, I expect my beach be fucken fixed for me by the next trip! Or else there'll be words, are we clear ?
I've also had the car stopped on the side of the road (hey, emergency lanes are there for emergencies, right ?) because the cocksucker seated in the back on my left was doing a terrible job of it and I had to have her replaced (I've not punished her for it, nor do I intend to -- heck, I didn't even kick her out of the car or leave her there to hike the rest of the way, uncharacteristically enough -- but she has spent the entire day since teary-eyed and regretful, which... well, I suppose it's only fitting, what can I say). The ongoing proceedings were no doubt observed by at least two different sets of peajevii workers spanning fifty miles or whatever, and I sincerely hope it serves them well in their lives, because really, what's the point of sitting in a booth if there's no possibility of sucking cock for it ? Stop wasting your lives, chickies!
Furthermore, I've opened a bottle of fine old rum... actually here, allow me :
And yes, it's quite as good as the context seems to suggest. Otherwise, I also spread the good word a little :
The respondents to these modest catechistic efforts, as you no doubt expect, were mostly dudes -- young unestablished dudes thinking themselves exactly that which they least resemble. But, lives go on, and so on.
I've also had the bimbo expose herself to a tiny shoestore's fullness of dudes, there must've been like five or six of them packed in the other square foot of floor space, aside from mine. Because what the fuck, I don't imagine I do my own shoes when I'm out buying shoes, huh ?! No, I have a valet (with tits) for that job (and another, holding my cane and things, on the sidewalk for lack of space inside), and... This is the sort of insanity one has to go through to have their shoes bespoke these days -- but I do not count myself an injured party at all here, seeing how the kid seemed competent and his work product fine. So I've ordered some shoes made.
I've also answered his bewildered question (as he was desperately trying to come to grips with the Royal Flush of a situation) whether we're French with no, I'm Romanian ; and the girls too ? No, they're from the US. That sad old whore pretending (ever less credibly) to countryhood never had an ambassador quite as forcefully efectual since at the very least the days of Titulescu, I'm persuaded, because now there's one more poor skilled labourer from Nicaragua going about thinking Romania is how Cthulhu says Cthulhuia in Cthulhuian, the eater of worlds, the humbler of UStards, with your (readily given, and if not readily given then forcibly extracted) permission your most humble author, I.
On the other side of the isle, meanwhile, the failed femastate's offerings : destroy everyone's jobs under pretext of the necessity of "distance", only to then have them huddle together at the monumentally brutalist Free Soup "office" building. Isn't socialism grand, seriously now !?
Planeta Pizdutelor v-o trebuit, planeta pizdutelor aveti, si sa va spalati cu iea pe cap, bai!
And speaking of precious cuntlets : I've had the idea (inspired by the preggo display above, in the Chinese quarter) of a... special, let's say, pregnancy chemise. You know those things with long sleeves that tie behind the back ? For mental patients ?
Well... I mean...
Just look at the thing on the left, you know ? Cute designs like that, I think it'd work well enough.
A watched pot never dares ; and, in closing, I leave you with...
Macar stim cum stam, zic.———
- And once it's done I'm going to eat it with a side of leberwurst&trims sandwiches, yum! [↩]
- And in the process woke up a sleeping beauty because she finding herself relatively early in her rapemeat career she startles easily, and especially so with the sound of opening doors -- as you knever now. It's a pity, too -- she's not been getting all that much sleep these days.
I suppose "going through this page-length single paragraph masquerading as a run-on sentence and turning the parantheses to footnotes" should also go on the list of things, seeing how I've just done it. [↩]
- With the coffees, because yes, the harem cold-brews its coffee these days (and ever since the kittens met), resulting in whole square feet of refridgerated space being used continuously not to mention a dedicated cold brew specialist slavegirl (just as naked as all the rest, and just as tasty, I can attest).
It may interest you to know that both parantheses in this footnote started their earthly life as square brackets, back before this paranthesis itself became a footnote. [↩]
- Which is strictly true, Automercado is a premium supermarket that supplies thousands upon thousands of dollars' worth of various comestible for my harem's needs (most of which imported, it's true). It also peddles fruit by a long shot better than anything you can get anywhere in English speaking lands (we're no longer considering Europe above Africa in terms of luxurious [or for that matter, proper] living) for any amount of money, literally any amount of money, yet it still constitutes a baseline of desperation I've not yet been forced to settle for. I get my fruit at Don Kike's fruteria by the sea, bitches! You have no fucken idea... [↩]
- Holy shit I had a lot of trouble fishing that piece of shit back out of the depths. Here, so I get something for all my trouble :
SELECT [...] LIKE "%finger%" and [...] LIKE "%underwear%"
SELECT [...] LIKE "%bill%" and [...] LIKE "%my time%"
SELECT [...] LIKE "% %" and [...] LIKE "%French girl%
SELECT [...] LIKE "% %" and [...] LIKE "%under age%"
SELECT [...] LIKE "%bed%" and [...] LIKE "%wine%"
SELECT [...] LIKE "%me to stop%" and [...] LIKE "%wine%
SELECT [...] LIKE "%keep going%" and [...] LIKE "%bottle%"
> fucken finally!
The dork was never worth this much work. In fact, he still isn't ; it's only through the ready contrast that he affords my plain grandeur that he gets a (however limited) license to exist at all. Just like... well, pretty much every"one" else, huh. [↩]
- Ever wondered why is it called "refridgerated" ? The damned thing's a fridge not a refridge, what, they fridge it somewhere first then they bring it to you and you re-fridge it ? That's specifically what you're not supposed to do! [↩]
- They do the whole pay coins for highway thing here, like it's still the 70s. [↩]