Let's take a walk through alternative futures, for I feel like a reformist rather than a revolutionary for once. Therefore :
Step 1. At the age of 18, all children irrespective of any considerations will take an exam, similar to the French Bacalaureat or the German Abitur. Once complete the children are sorted by score, and the bottom thirdi is sold by open outcry (the males are neutered first). That's right, then and there, you want a crying teenager, you buy zher. Or xher. Or whatev-er. The rest go on to become whatever they become, there's suddenly a lot of space for people to breathe once the retards were taken out of the way.
Step 2. The state will maintain a fund for buying 18yo females for the puporse of populating the breeder farms - which, evidently, are these compounds where the girls are kept chained to the bed and impregnated on a regular scheduleii. Think cattle farm and you're practically there.iii This fund will not be furnished by taxation, as evidently the state is not going to enjoy any sort of magical powers of thievery. Instead, it will be furnished by the willing contributions of the citizenryiv, and each year will expend twice the interest accumulated since the previous year divided by the total number of females coming up to the block to bid on any female, thus ensuring a minimal price level for the hens so they don't go to terrible waste. Because yes, the boys can (and hopefully will) sell for a dime, or a slightly bent bottlecap. And yes, the snuff production companies / gladiator schools / Clintons etc will be buying this perv fodder by the pail. All the better.
Step 3. Schooling, of sufficient quality to satisfy the examination will be provided, for free to all comers. It will however be incumbent on the comers to satisfy the requirements of the teachers. Any requirements of the teachers - which means that yes, if your German teacher requires you to suck his cock or do his shopping to be allowed to sit in his class, you suck his cock or do his shopping. The teachers have literally the power of life and death over the kids, which is exactly as it should be not to mention absolutely required for any sort of practically functional education. I suspect this saner arrangement will make the problem of teachers' pay go awayv, and make it rather easy to pick and choose among excellent candidates to staff even the most remote school. I'm sorry, you said "ghetto" school ? What fucking ghetto school, you should see the well behaved angels this system produces!
Yes, evidently this system produces and perpetuates inequality - the orphanage raised children of female cowsvi having perhaps fewer chances to escape the breeding bed than the porphyrogenitae offspring of the very top layers of society. So ?
Fuck 'em, and I mean that literally - if you feel bad for them buy them, and if you don't feel bad enough to buy them shut up and dance.
But in any case - this is very much what I mean when I say I am firmly against universal franchise. It certainly is not an idle hurr durr, let's theoretically talk theoretical things - I have very practical things in mind when I say it.———
- None of that absolute mark bullshit, giving the teachers the power to make a call. No - just score them, we'll sort them later, the minimum that year is self-finding. [↩]
- Everyone else enjoys reproduction rights. [↩]
- And yes they will be euthanised at the end of their second year without calf, no questions asked. [↩]
- I guess if the public budget runs a surplus that year, the state can decide to deposit any portion thereof in the cheap whore buying fund. [↩]
- Ever heard that "he who can, does, he who can't teaches others" ? It's a fundamental problem in all societies, this. How to motivate they who know to entertain they who don't ? Evidently "intellectual property" and "teacher's unions" don't work, so evidently time to try something else. [↩]
- Who by the way don't have a name. At 18 the top two thirds get to choose their own name ; and the bottom third gets a number. The number of the bed they will live the rest of their days in. [↩]