Here's how pantsuitism / christianity ruined civilisation, in both the Ancient and the Modern world.
Oh, you read a bunch of dreck about how christianity is fundamental to and stands at the basis of European civilisation ? And you ended up believing it, in the usual unexamined way you end up believing this kind of thing, have you ? Because "why not", right, "it was in the newspaper" ?
Well, bully for you, but it's nonsense nevertheless -- exactly, but I mean exactly the sheer and unmitigated, self-serving and offensive sort of bullshit the pantsuit can be relied on to come up with.
Consider the case of the Ancient world. The whole item, both Republic and Empire, ultimately rested upon the Roman legion. The Roman legion was, at its core, a large proportioni of crawliesii doing a hard jobiii. As the Roman world (correctly) believed in regressive taxation -- as a principle, not merely as an accounting fiction -- the hardest work was systematically piled up on the weakest members, until they either stopped being weakest or fucking died already. This is the correct way to do things, even if it also happens to be the only way to do things.
For a long timeiv this extra burden was applied upon the weak correctly -- which is to say spitefully, and derisively. It carried, plainly and explicitly, like contundent spikes on its cannonball surface, the disdain and the prejudice that must always be the lot in life for the inferior, for the insufficient, for the Eric Arthur Blairs and other bedwetters of this world.
Then the rot of christianity/pantsuitismv infected the Roman empire, and the result, the only important result, was that the drill sargeant of the legion felt ill at ease making it plain to the insufficient grunt. It could no longer be said, the bedwetter could no longer have his snotty nose rubbed in the stale, acrid product of his insufficiency, with excessive insistence and long after he had ceased producing it. The christian-pantsuit word for it was superby-arrogance (you see how little ever changes for the idiots ?), and a big nono, because "who's to say who's better than who", after all "we're all the dumb sons of the same father"vi bla bla.
Absent that seemingly "not needed" but in fact fundamental buttressvii, it became impossible for the elite kids in the century to distinguish hard work from the sign of personal inadequacy! Because if everyone has to do the hard work of walking under load, and digging up forts and standing guard and all the rest of the sweat in "war is won by the spade" except some get double time and a heapful of scorn on top it's one thing ; but if the scorn isn't there... well ? It's just what happens if you suck, right ? And the correct thing to do would be to... try and avoid it altogether, yes ?
In short order things degraded to
From the foundation of the city till the reign of the Emperor Gratian, the foot wore cuirasses and helmets. But negligence and sloth having by degrees introduced a total relaxation of discipline, the soldiers began to think their armor too heavy, as they seldom put it on. They first requested leave from the Emperor to lay aside the cuirass and afterwards the helmet. In consequence of this, our troops in their engagements with the Goths were often overwhelmed with their showers of arrows. Nor was the necessity of obliging the infantry to resume their cuirasses and helmets discovered, notwithstanding such repeated defeats, which brought on the destruction of so many great cities. Troops, defenseless and exposed to all the weapons of the enemy, are more disposed to fly than fight. What can be expected from a foot-archer without cuirass or helmet, who cannot hold at once his bow and shield; or from the ensigns whose bodies are naked, and who cannot at the same time carry a shield and the colors? The foot soldier finds the weight of a cuirass and even of a helmet intolerable. This is because he is so seldom exercised and rarely puts them on.
The reason it so decayed is that if the not-inferior kids in the century have no practical way to distinguish the inferiority of the inferior, they will simply allot it to "having to do work", and start skirting doing work, and in short order all the gold in the world can't produce you a legion of men that can stand up for half hour's drill.
Consider the case of the Modern world. I'll pass in silence over obvious examples available in the same vein, and instead limit myself to pointing out that as the publican lobbyviii permitted itself to be replaced by the pulpit lobbyix in the United States, the self-same United States went from Republic to shit. That "corruption" that "good men" (ie, officiously intermeddling old fucks and the dumb goose-women loudly flocking around them) "fought" happened to be the only pillar holding up the entire mess in the first place!
So no, "judeo-christian ideas" are no kind of solid foundation -- not for anything. The only thing they promise, indeed virtually guarantee, is the shocking, absurd and "inexplicable" demise of whatever they end up admixed into, much like the proverbial drop of sewage ruining otherwise fine barrels of old wine. Be it in the form of young female "modesty", or adult female "chastity", or business "legality" or whatever shape or form it may take -- "judeo-christian" gargle is always a standby for idiocy and naught else. Cancer, properly speaking, in that it will destroy you silently and you won't even know what hit you when it finally does -- as it always does : painfully -- hit you.
I hope we understand each other.———
- There's a huge difference between "get me ten good men" and "get me ten percent good men" -- the former can be bruteforced in a way the latter can't be. Because of peculiar properties of perl byproducts distributions, how large a proportion is being contemplated actually matters a lot more than how high a standard is being imposed -- meaning that it's a lot easier to get one guy to run a minute mile than to get one percent of all the guys to run a mile at all. [↩]
- Things that came out of the perl mechanism : somewhere on the HeLa (also known as "African-American" in modern parlance) to Human (sometimes called "white" or "European", to somehow betoken its unassailable superiority) continuum. [↩]
- The job was, approximately, "walk twenty miles each day carrying twenty kilograms' worth of gear". I know it doesn't "sound like much", but then again I know you've never done a stitch of honest work in your life, certainly not in the proper sense of that term. [↩]
- It was said on Trilema,
Italienii, urmasii nevolnici ai unui popor viteaz si hotarat (va vine a crede ca oamenii astia ce n-au castigat un razboi de trei sute de ani nu pierdusera unul in trei sute de ani la un moment dat ?)
which in English comes to
The Italians, the worthless descendents of a courageous and decisive people (can you believe that these dweebs that haven't won a war in three centuries actually hadn't lost one in some different three centuries ?)
There was such a long time ; Italy wasn't always that joke of a wet noodle "country" that spent the 40s getting its ass handed to it by the fucking Greeks. "La meglio' gioventu" my left fucking foot! -- as Pasolini correctly intuits, the only place that shamelessly shameful song belongs is in a rape-brothel. [↩]
- The two are neither distinct nor distinguishable. [↩]
- This is why "racism" (peculiarly understood as any challenge to the single-father mental model) is such a paramount topic for the pantsuit (and for no one else) : "we" better all be sons of the same father, or else! [↩]
- It always works like this, you understand ? Indians selling their land for the beads imagine they're giving away something "not needed" too! And so do all the other indians in turn! [↩]
- At a point (back when there was still hope for America), the country was run from the bars, by the people running the bars. [↩]
- The concern trolls personified by say Dilworthy (who, amusingly, gets out-dilworthied by a dood called "Noble", because no, the pantsuit treadmill isn't in any sense new, it's part and parcel of the pantsuit trade). [↩]
Thursday, 1 March 2018
The last six words are there so this article is counted at 1`337 words. Just saying.
Friday, 2 March 2018
Sadly the later addition of footnote 6 ruined the whole wordcount business. Sic transit.
Friday, 2 March 2018
The "the perl mechanism" link seems borken (needs absolute path).
Also, I'd like to take this occasion to mention other trilematic gems on Christians and Christianity: Problema cu crestinii; Europa crestina si alte aberatii; M-am prins intr-un final care-i problema mea cu religia crestina; and others, that I'll leave to the voracious reader.
Friday, 2 March 2018
The thing about shocking ideas found on Trilema is that they're anything but new, eh ?
Fixed the link, tho oddly it works fine here.