Due to a rich assortment of unfavourable circumstances, this statement comes out later than I had intended. My apologies.
|S.MG incoming and outgoing|
|Deposits||0.0||Loot pool provisioning||0.0|
|Intangibles and goodwill||79.2885339||0.00001766||79.28855156|
S.MG has a total of 88`096`605 authorised shares outstanding. The shareholder equity per share implied value is thus 0.00009902 BTC.
S.MG has Special Stock Warrants outstanding, as follows :
Provisional statement, will be considered accepted within one weekiii of publication. Make any observations or corrections below.
On the operational front, we had to contend this period with substantial downtime of our production environment due to the republic's ISP, codename Pizarro, imploding early October (abundant detail as to which matter to be found in the logs). Since in summa the republic as extant stilliv doesn't seem capable of providing this modicum basis of service, we are looking at arranging for hosting privately, which should ideally come online during the coming week ; in any case I expect a fully functional return online by the end of November. Apologies for the inconvenience, and let's not eschew mention : at no juncture in Minigame's existence were our operations impeded by heathens anywhere near, within three or four sigmas anywhere near, the degree to which they were impeded by "best intentions" fellow republicans.
On the development front, work continues, somewhat complicated by the sobering realisation that the republic is just about ready to mirror its spectacular failure on the software front -- because seriously now, why not stick to what fails. We are rather reluctant to extend the work of what is and will remain a game publisher such as to include ownership & maintenance of an entire, general-purpose operating systemv ; this commitment may well set us in the future upon a collision course with the spurious pretenses of the lazily non-committal, perhaps even vaguely arrayed in temporary conglomerations of no substance or consequence. Nevertheless, to make the point as limpidly clear as no doubt it can't be made : should Minigame find itself forced to pick between either supporting a "correct" but inexistent software stack or else an "incorrect" but functional software stack, my decision will be to torch the "correct" pile of bullshit with extreme prejudice.
All that notwithstanding, the current strategy is to principally work on the gfx stack, and broadly ignore the problems of getting the code to statically compile, at least until such a time as we enjoy a better idea if the attempt is even worth the considerable work involved (which is itself undergoing evaluation).
We also undertook some structural review prompted by the ejection of a noted wastrel and notorious timewaster, but concluded his universally corrosive influence had managed very little actual damage, principally owing to careful management on a day-to-day basis.
For shorter-term blow-by-blow notes on recent developments and the daily bustle of our activity, I still recommend the CTO's blog.———
- As luck would have it, Pizarro died months into our yearlong arrangement. We are thereby recorded in the creditor list for a pro-rated 0.31271724 BTC, reflecting Pizarro's management's calculation of what we'd be owed. Discussions of compounding or related matters aside, on a strict pro-rata basis the value represents 8 months' fees. I am going to accept this as complete discharging of all S.MG claims against Pizarro if the sum is paid before December 1st, 2019.
We will also engender some expense with the setting up of new production servers ; but these having not been incurred as of yet, Q3's server costs amount to a nominal 0. Such is business! [↩]
- For clerical reasons we're no longer issuing warrants monthly ; nevertheless employee compensation package remains in force, and we intend to issue 12 months' worth of warrants for E72DCCB73A5E06694C5CD781D5196EE6390F999E on January 2020. [↩]
- The grace period used to stand at 24 hours, but that seems rather more adequate for the monthly reports, so let's do a week instead. [↩]
- All our seven years' toil brought us was an upgrade -- from spectacular failure by random drug addicts to spectacular failure by supposed "scientists". Aren't human resources a great fucking thing! Just as long as you're not looking for any kind of success, and especially as long as you have money / time / something that could be wasted, human resources are the most resourceful humans on Earth! [↩]
- And, more generally, I am absolutely adamantly against undertaking the cleaning of rooms and supplying of refreshments so that a bunch of fat yet lazy morons can continue engaging in their most favourite "we are really people and we matter irl" Live Action Role-Playing & fantasy-daydreaming sessions undisturbed.
Personhood is not free ; it never was as it never will be. "Trying to", "meaning to", "intending to" etcetera are not worth money ; never were, nor ever will be. So pretty please, with sugar on top : quit "trying to" be, meaning to be, intending to be and so the fuck forth. Start doing to be, it's high time already. [↩]