5. Let nothing be put in Bills that are more than the thing is, and let nothing be put in Writs more than the thing is, and let nothing be put in Indictments more than the thing is.
6. Let no man speak in an unknown tongue.
19. Let all names of people be thrown down, nick-names that be given for their opinions by men, that all may be gathered into the Name of the Church.
36. Let all this naming of dayes, those Sundayes, and Moonsdayes, Tuisdayes, Wodensdayes, Thorsdayes, Frydayes, Saturdayes, that is after Heathen's manner (and naming) be put out of your Almanacks, which is contrary to the Jewes' naming of days and the true Christian's both.
37. Let all this observing of holidayes, and Saint's days, (which hath been set up by them who were out of the power of God), as Michalmas, and Candlemas, and Christmas, Whitsontide, Easter, and many of the Saint's days which they were killed on, those that sottish people feast on, let this abomination be taken away.
38. Let no man who is a striker or fighter, and a wrestler with flesh and blood, and wrestles with the Creatures, go under the name of a Minister.
45. Let all Images and Pictures be taken away and plucked up, and blotted out of all Signes, Steeple-houses and Gardens, and Houses, and rooted out of the Land.
47. Let all Games, Sports be taken away that please the fleshly mind.
48. Let all the Stage-players, May-Games, Shoffel-boards, Dice, Cards, Nineholes, Foot-balls, and Hand-balls, and Fidlings, and all these vain Musicks be taken away, which stir up the light vain minds of people that doth not know what to eat and drink, nor what to put on. Let these things be taken away that stir up the light minds of those who make no provision for the flesh, or else they will lye upon you.
49. Let all those Bul-baitings, Cock-fightings, and Horse-racings which are destructive to Creatures, and to please people's vain light minds, and are destructive to seriousness; let all these things be taken away.
54. And let all these jangling of Bells cease, which do feed people's pleasures and vain minds.
55. Let all those Ballad-singers, and Ballad-makers, and Jest-bookmakers which stir up people's vain and light minds, be taken away.
The rest's not nearly as interesting.
As you can see, the principal problem with provincial retardation ("Puritanism", or "Protestantism", or whatever other lulzy in-game names they might come up with) is that it requires a lot of dumping ground for all this stuff "taken away". Even leaving aside the major issue of who the fuck's gonna be arsed to do their "taking away" for them -- where the fuck's it gonna go ?!
Sitting on ass and let-this and let-that all day long, how about that for idle idiocy!