NOTICE : This auction moved to Aug 30th for server maintenance reasons. See you then!
Since the current owner of the only Grotesque Altar in game so far managed to grind it down, and since the hardworking makers of tools out of duct taped zamac and other worthy scions of the famous Scottish god Mac Guy Ver haven't so far managed to produce another, the option is to either hold an auction or else not have Sacrifice in game. So we're holding an auction.
On the block will go :
- One Grotesque Altar, of a truly divine durability (1`000`000).
- One item that teaches the required skill (not eligible for the ~ still ongoing! ~ contest / easter egg hunt).
- One Widow's Whisp Berry of divine quality (q 1`000`000).
- One Worthless Putrid Leather of divine quality (q 1`000`000).
- One Three Pointed Thorn of divine quality (q 1`000`000).
- One Spicy Moss of divine quality (q 1`000`000).
- One Polished Small Stone of divine quality (q 1`000`000).
The opening bid for this amply blessed package will be eleven million coppers (as per usual, equal to base price, ie what the merchant would pay for it). The usual rules apply. See you Sunday!