|S.MG incoming and outgoing|
|Loot pool provisioning||0.0|
|Intangibles and goodwill||72.24115468iv||1.09614375||73.33729843|
S.MG has a total of 88`096`605 authorised shares outstanding. The shareholder equity per share implied value is thus 0.00009936 BTC.
S.MG has Special Stock Warrants outstanding, as followsviii :
Provisional statement, will be considered accepted within 24 hours. Make any observations or corrections below.
We attempted to engage the wider community with a financed hackathon ; this attracted some commentary, as well as some effort, but ultimately fell short of achieving any of the stated objectives. Perhaps next time ?ix
Code refactoring is still ongoing ; we haven't been bringing the servers down for the usual Wednesday downtime on the 4th current nor the 28th or the 21st of December. The server was stable throughout (finally croaked earlier today). We plan to continue with the Wednesday server-side updates from the 7th onwards.
In closing, allow me to quote the words of one of our newest players :
mlcmolina mircea_popescu: congrats for this beautiful game you are working on!
- I guess should have waited on the hosting thing huh. A well. [↩]
- Negotiated pay slashes across the board (to become effective next period) as a reward for improving performance. Such is the antisane world of Bitcoin! [↩]
- This is almost exactly equal to the new-largest pop to date. [↩]
- This corrects an error in the previous report, where the value was misstated. [↩]
- The nominal (ie, what merchant pays) of all owned items plus cash held. The value of skills is nominally 0. [↩]
- We realised significant revenue, principally through player acquisition of game assets. The cash/goods holdings ratio moved from 3.475 on December 1st to 0.749 on January 1st. This bodes spectacularly well for Eulora's continued ability to sterilize foreign investment through economic use rather than runway it into inflation. [↩]
- Easily one of the better months for shareholders. [↩]
- Starting next year we'll move to quarterly Stock Warrant issuance as this table is getting long. [↩]
- The original thinking was, evidently, to defray some of the expenditure players incur during the coming auction, but as an Alexander Hamilton might have guessed looking at the capital accounts, ain't nobody got time for dat. [↩]