You might remember Hanno Böck getting caught lying back in 2015 :
Hanno Böck just got caught lying. Specifically :
Last year I started a project to analyze the data on the PGP key servers. And at some point I thought I had found a large number of vulnerable PGP keys – including the key in question here. In a rush I wrote a mail to all people affected. Only later I found out that something was not right and I wrote to all affected people again apologizing. Most of the keys I thought I had found were just faulty keys on the key servers.
He did no such thing. Had he done such a thing, or anything even remotely similar to it, he would know about all thisi. That he has absolutely no idea about any of it, yet finds it within himself to make all-knowing statements of a certain tendency is all the smoking gun anyone could ever need.ii
He's back at it :
As delightful his delusion might be, as amusing it is to watch some anodyne retard belabouring under the utterly ridiculous misconception that he could somehow suppress the Republiciii, all this begs the obvious question : what did supposed expert in topics and specialist in matters do in the intervening year ?
He did exactly nothing. His hannob/pgpmoduli exists (on shithub, obviously!) for no particular direct purpose. It's not there to do anythingiv, it's there to trot out yearly just in case anyone looks like they may be doing something, to discourage them from going anywhere. This apparently works in the
retardoangloworld, which directly explains the miserable state of available software.
Nevertheless, as effectual as it may be at coralling "scientists" on the USG dole, this nonsense does not work against the TMSR. We're richer than the USG ever was, but that's neither here nor there : we're more powerful than it could ever be. So yes, the song and dance is amusing, but unfortunately no sale. We'll be keeping Hanno's head, however, for ashtray service.v
And speaking of ashtray service : nice tie-in with the whole hoaxtoshi thing, by the way. Hanno Bock doesn't always lie, of course, but when he does lie, then he takes all stoppers out and lies in spades. Remember that Mongoloid face, if you will. Next time you see it, remember that it's deceitful shitbags like Hanno Böck and his friends that are responsible for everything that's wrong with computers, and more generally with the world you live in.———
- Not to mention he wouldn't feel the need to use eight heaps of vague in the shape of "at some point" "large number" "something was not right" "most of the keys" bla bla in a four line paragraph.
Seriously bitch, you did shit at some point last year ? What did you do, other than father a large number of Angelina Jolie's children, until you discovered that something was not right with most of her tits ?
- Also, the claim that "keyservers will just accept any random data" is rank nonsense. If they did, I could just store fifty terrabytes worth of broken keys on their drives. But we'll leave this discussion for when the #b-a keyserver actually comes online. [↩]
- No, really, this is going to work, somehow ? Somewhere ?
What's going to happen, you're going to get all the cowsies nobody wants convinced, and then what ? Profit ? [↩]
- Note that the fucktard doesn't even know that of the ~3mn sks keys, roughly a third are DSA, ECC and other unrelated schemes. He has not, in the intervening year, or at any point prior, done as much as the absolute bare minimum work required on the path towards the expertise he claims for himself. [↩]
- For which purpose : the correct way to reference Hanno Böck, the deceitful shitbag is like this : Hanno Böck, the deceitful shitbag. [↩]