|S.NSA incoming and outgoing|
|--||0||256 GB ECC RAM boxi||0.83568442|
|Intangibles and goodwill||14.10368932||0.83568442||14.93937374|
S.NSA has a total of 4`737`075 authorised shares outstanding. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009980 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009804 BTC.
S.NSA realised no operating revenue this period. The P/E implied value per share is so far 0 BTC.
S.NSA has Special Stock Warrants outstanding issued as per the IPO agreement, as follows :
During the current month we put in a lot of work, of which principal highlights include :
- Various TRB contributions, including a stupendous amount of hand-cranked and machine-assisted research and experimentation on the codebase (largely documented in the #b-a logs), on-line technical support as well as Malleus, Tinyscheme Genesis and Shiva.
- Phuctor was re-written almost from scratch for the 4th time, and is presently being tested. The current priority (for the 4th consecutive weekend).
- Conducted a deep archaeological digii of the GPG code base, looking both forward and backward from ver. 1.4.10. Found precisely one gibblet worth backporting into the Cardano MPI fork : the 'RSA blinding' TEMPEST countermeasure. Otherwise turned up a mountain of extremely depressing crud. Koch turned long ago.
- Work on 'g', a fairly urgent half-cocked kind of gossipdiii. This led into a very time-consuming literature survey where I discovered that there in fact exists no block cipher having any legitimate scientific foundation whatsoever, and provoked the B,TMSR~ Block Cipher Competition. The S.NSA entry is to be an implementation based on Cramer-Shoup. As it turns out, Cramer-Shoup has never been publicly implemented by anyone, at all.
With apologies to investors and any other interested parties : if so much of our work wouldn't actually require camping out in the wilderness, by coyote song and tumbleweed dance, we probably wouldn't take so very long to do everything. Alas...———
- This will be a recurring expense. [↩]
- The results of this effort will be packaged in either a summarized format for Qntra or in more detail as time allows. Writing papers on archeological expeditions enjoys a relatively low priority at No Such lAbs, even if doing the actual work of digging is by necessity unavoidable. [↩]
- See discussions on the 2nd and 17th of February. [↩]