|S.MG incoming and outgoing|
|Copper sale||100.0i||Game server||0.78953ii|
|Loot pool provisioning||0.0|
|Intangibles and goodwill||72.51091732||0.26976264||72.51091732|
S.MG has a total of 88`096`605 authorised shares outstanding. The shareholder equity per share implied value is thus 0.00009927 BTCvii.
S.MG has Special Stock Warrants outstanding, as followsviii :
Provisional statement, will be considered accepted within 24 hours. Make any observations or corrections below.
Unexpectedly strong copper sales significantly bolstered our cash position (although not quite to the first report's post-IPO level of 8`799 BTC). We are however in a stronger position than at the end of November 2015 on a cash-only basis, and if cash equivalentsix are included then indeed we total 8829.05628736 BTC, which is an all-time high mark.x
Code refactoring is ongoing, and I estimate about 20% completion rate on the server side of things. Client code refactoring will begin once we get the server to a happiness point ; and together with a new, RSA-based authentication and server messaging paradigmxi, as well as a properly designed asset acquisition mechanismxii it will constitute the skeleton of the next (and hopefully, finalxiii) official client release. It would seem little has changed since this was first discussed months ago, and we're still on schedule to release this sometime during the Summer.
And now, let's look at some graphs!
Above, attendance in Eulora since inception measured in player daysxiv, which is to say that the May peak was about 640k seconds or roughly speaking 3-400 players doing the half hour stints typical these daysxv. It seems pretty evident that our adoption curve arced rather than increasing velocity or even simply continuing, and currently we're treading water. I have no idea what remedy to apply to this state of affairs besides patience, and will therefore apply patience.
Above, aggregate industrial productionxvi in Eulora since inception (measured in million ECu). The striking aspect would be the extreme stability of the curve - players play in environment-affectingxvii ways just as much throughout! Even the weeklong drop in August is quickly remedied by an explosion of activity soon thereafter. I have no idea what to make of this strange stability, so I guess patience is advisable on this score as well.
This completes our discussion for November - thanks for stopping by and see you in game!———
- I bought all of it. [↩]
- We've entered into a more advantageous hosting arrangement. [↩]
- Mostly technical work, some marketing. This will be a recurring charge. [↩]
- Some months you win, some months you lose. This month we won. [↩]
- The nominal (ie, what merchant pays) of all owned items plus cash held. The value of skills is nominally 0. [↩]
- The significant difference between ECu bought and the player balance sheet even after goodwill adjustment is principally due to considerable trade in miner bundles. We expect this effect to accentuate over the coming months. [↩]
- After three and a half years of active development we're within three quarters of one percent of the original shareholder investment.
Notwithstanding how rarely such is seen in the fiat world for any values of "rare" meaning "never", I hold this is how investments are supposed to look. [↩]
- Starting next year we'll move to quarterly Stock Warrant issuance as this table is getting long. [↩]
- The separation between loot-provisioned BTC and cash-in-hand BTC is purely nominal, and entirely enforced by Minigame itself. [↩]
- This is a point of some academic interest in that it signals a change from the situation where Minigame has a runway extending many years into the future to the situation where Minigame has actually lifted off. [↩]
- Minigame also intends to purchase a number of FUCKGOATS units. [↩]
- The ideea is for the client to be capable of asking the server for any assets it may be missing, alleviating the need to bundle art and other data with client releases and allowing us to move into a flexible art production pipeline. Clients will be able to set the size of the local cache, and we intend to eventually introduce not just the art marketplace hinted at in previous reports, but also meaningful metering of client resource usage. [↩]
- We intend to enact this client into a V root ; as well as document it. Further development on the client after this phase will either happen as a community effort unmanaged by Minigame or else not happen at all. [↩]
- The in-house attendance measurement is "full time connections", or "how many people playing 24/7 does this translate to". [↩]
- Typical for everyone else ; in Eulora it's common for players to spend most of the day playing. [↩]
- Another in-house measurement, it is the total net value of things destroyed as part of an industrial process. This then includes all mining and a portion of crafting (overcrafting, in player parlance). [↩]
- This is the deep meaning of the industrial production indicator - how much environment impact do the players have ? [↩]