|S.MG incoming and outgoing|
|Copper sale||15.00000000i||Game server||1.17415952ii|
|Loot pool provisioning||0.0|
|Intangibles and goodwillv||69.263672037||0.17701290||69.440684937|
S.MG has a total of 88`096`605 authorised shares outstanding. The shareholder equity per share implied value is thus 0.00009956 BTC.
S.MG has Special Stock Warrants outstanding, as follows :
Provisional statement, will be considered accepted within 24 hours. Make any observations or corrections below.
We've recruited/promoted long term player and noted client mod and bot author Diana Coman for the CTO position. We are issuing a warrantix for 170`000 shares as compensation for her work in the current month, and intend to continue issuing warrants for blocks of 250`000 shares per month going forward under this agreement. I am confident that her talents and dedication will benefit both game and publisher sensibly over the coming years.
We are also issuing a warrant for a block of 10`000 shares to recognize the sustained effort of Juraj Variny, who most recently has started work on a CL version of the Eulora client, but throughout the years has contributed in numerous ways.
There were some significant additions to the game during February, including a new and significantly more complex blueprint production mechanism. The broad plan is to release a new version of the game client - including more graphics and assorted player experience improvements - sometime around the end of the quarter (late April - early May) as well as periodicx server-side patches, fixes and improvements as they become available.
Eulora seems set on a very nice growth curve - the economy shows definite signs of strength, while the playerbase is increasing at a faster rate than in any previous month. I am happy - and I wish every Euloran out there the best of luck!———
- I was saying before that I contributed barely 2 out of 17 BTC foreign capital influx into Eulora "this month". As 5 BTC worth of trade in copper happened right on the cusp of the new month and was reported as part of last month's filings, that statement may be misleading. Meanwhile I added another 5, shoring up my position some - it's still weak (7/20 or about a third), but at least no longer catastrophically so. We could correctly say that of the 20 Bitcoin added in the past 30 days, I contributed 7, or else that out of the 15 reported in fiscal February, I contributed 5.
This of course all sums up to a record month for foreign investment in Eulora. [↩]
- A stronger BTC and better resource utilization allowed us to significantly reduce expenditure on this line. As the game grows, further increases are however expected. [↩]
- If last month was a first, this one's a total blowout. [↩]
- We lost ~70% more to the players than last month. Luck's a bitch.
Here's a snippet of the evolution of the loot pools over time, for the curious (in million coppers, or Bitcents) :
Feb 13th -- 26`907 ; 14th -- 26`909 ; 15th -- 26`910 ; 16th -- 26`912 ; 17th -- 26`909 ; 18th -- 26`905 ; 19th -- 26`903 ; 20th -- 26`902 ; 21st -- 26`902 ; 22nd -- 26`901 ; 23rd -- 26`903 ; 24th -- 26`908 ; 25th -- 26`912 ; 26th -- 26`906 ; 27th -- 26`903 ; 28th -- 26`905 ; 29th -- 26`905 ; Mar 1st -- 26`901 ; 2nd -- 26`904
Sometimes - it jumps. [↩]
- See last month for discussion on how this works. [↩]
- The nominal (ie, what merchant pays) of all owned items plus cash held. The value of skills is nominally 0. [↩]
- That's right - of the 1.5 bn ECu bought, merely 1 bn and some change found its way into the player's coffers. The rest disappeared, part as payment for official auctions (which were extremely successful this month), part as mark-up for the large and very popular mining bundles shipment from Europe, part for skill buying and other such expenditure. [↩]
- Win. [↩]
- See respective deed. [↩]
- In general this should mean Wednesday evenings from 8 to 9 pm GMT, except of course in the case of emergencies, which are by their nature impredictable. [↩]