|S.MG incoming and outgoing|
|Coppers salei||7.00000000||Game server||2.28232957|
|Loot pool provisioningii||0|
|Intangibles and goodwill||69.162325217||0||69.162325217|
S.MG has a total of 88`096`605 authorised shares outstanding. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009984 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009905 BTC.
The positive trend visible last month solidified this month. The hit equity holders took came to less than the cost of running the server, completely insulating them from the ~0.80 realised cost of badvi luck in the game rolls.
S.MG has Special Stock Warrants outstanding, as follows :
Provisional statement, will be considered accepted within 24 hours. Make any observations or corrections below.
For this month's excursion into miscellany, let's look at some historical graphsvii (click to enlarge).
First off, base value of player held assets as the red bar ; player held coins as the blue bar - together making up the player held valueviii. Player time in game (scaled up 100x to fit the graph) as the yellow lineix ; a synthetic measure of "player risk taking" as the green line :
Second off, gameplay averagesx :
All I got to say is - Maybe these really are early hyperbolics!———
- 5 BTC purchased by the official moneychanger ; another 2 BTC sold to myself directly. [↩]
- No further provisioning this month. I remain ever watchful. [↩]
- We lost ~0.8 BTC ie 80 million Eulora copper coins to player activity this month. This month saw mentioned loots worth 0.17 + 0.13 + 0.6 + 0.3 twice + a few 0.1s, which account for just over half the amount. The rest leaked out through more ordinary activities. [↩]
- The nominal (ie, what merchant pays) of all owned items plus cash held. The value of skills is nominally 0. [↩]
- You'd expect to see here 7 BTC (deposited) + 0.79299085 BTC (won playing). The actual value is 1.68013726 BTC off principally because of auctions - the most recent one produced 100`000`000 ECC for the S.MG treasury ; because of the fees Electron the Jewish Merchant charges on his European shipments, and because of the cost of training. [↩]
- The thing with luck is that no matter how good it is, there's a place where it's equally bad. And vice-versa. [↩]
- These graphs exclude ~10 days during the month of August. The game server was offline for an overhaul during that interval. [↩]
- A 5 BTC coin purchase that occured late on the 31st is also not shown. [↩]
- 11`342`889 seconds have been burned by players in Eulora so far, coming to almost nine man-weeks [↩]
- Ie the number of players online during a day, on average for that day. [↩]