So there's an obscurei blog somewhere, "antipornfeminists"ii. They keep publishing what you'd expect, by the kiloton. The volume notwithstanding, whole thing is aptly summarized by their about page, and that about page is aptly summarized by a list of the headings :
Pornography harms women. iii
The pornography industry is a multi-billion dollar global industryiv ; Pornography doesn’t expand our sexuality – it stunts itv ; Pornography portrays sexual violence against women as normal, natural and an inevitable part of male sexualityvi ; Pornography reinforces male supremacy, and the idea that men are entitled to sexual access to women’s bodiesvii ; Pornography portrays sex and women as disgustingviii ; Pornography promotes misogynistic beauty standardsix ; Pornography affects you.x
Pornography and sex are not the same thing! Pro-sex, Anti-porn: Free your sexuality from pornography
That's about it, just rehashed and restated like it's Markov Chains and PRNG day. So I left a comment :
That's the truth of the matter : female sexuality is hard work. Like any form of art, from ballet to painting, being a woman takes a lot of sweat. There's nothing wrong with this.
Obviously, plenty of "women" fail at it (and, with age, all women eventually fail at itxi). There's nothing wrong with this. Yes, it's painful, and it's sad. There's nothing wrong with that, either. For it is better to have been loved and failed than to never have been loved at all.
PS. Forget all the retarded "a man who loves me for me". You might find ruminants that actually love you "for you", but those aren't men! Unless you're actually handicapped, you'd be selling yourself way, way short going for that.———
- Judging by the fact that it's been online since 2008ish, and the current comment count is ~10k I would imagine three to seven people total know about it. [↩]
- I'm not linking because they didn't publish my comment. I have no idea why fucktards have so much trouble being on the Internet, but nevertheless - they do. [↩]
- Sure, whatever.
Defloration famously looks like "harm" to prepubescent girls (that includes plenty of prepubescent boys). What things look to the uninitiated does not really matter all that much. [↩]
- So is the "women's studies" pseudoscience packaging industry. So what of it ?
Pro tip : jealousy never helped anyone. [↩]
- I have no fucking idea how exactly do these idiots expect to state the exact opposite of plainly observable reality and then get away with it.
So married women didn't even suck cock in the 80s (ie, pre porn revolution) whereas schoolgirls today take it in the ass as a matter of course today. Clearly nothing was expanded. The very tools that "feminists" depend on to survive through the cold frigid winter of their deprage exist because of porn - if Stoya and Pamela hadn't needed dildoes to go on cam, you wouldn't have one either. Because they didn't practically exist in the 70s, and certainly no "feminist" used them then.
The process is roughly equivalent to the situation where useless, incompetent twerps beg jobs off the HR during the interview process, yet should they pass they fail to do any work and instead spend all their time telling anyone inclined to listen how the company's not really needed. They could do fine without the workplace - really all that's needed are the paychecks, so how about "work doesn't expand your horizon, it stunts it". [↩]
- Which it quite exactly is. To help drive this point home :
Male on female violence (actual, real, painful, bloody violence) is part and parcel of all mammal sexuate rerproduction, including humans, in a manner and to a degree far exceeding homosexuality, for instance.
Nobody is asking you to learn to accept it. Learn to fucking worship it. Or else! [↩]
- Broadly speaking, they are. It doesn't do anything in the particular (no particular man is entitled to any particular woman's body by virtue of him being a man and her being a woman). Nevertheless, broadly speaking, yes : men are entitled to sexual access to women's bodies. This point isn't even up for debate or anything, it's an evidence of the nature of the tide. [↩]
- I've certainly seen plenty of disgusting porn. Then again I've seen plenty of disgusting medical manuals. What of it ? [↩]
- Feminism promotes idiotic beauty nonstandards. I'll take my chances. [↩]
- Definitely. And to your great benefit.
Your grandmother thought orgasm was a myth. Your mother had like... maybe five. You've had five or more this month (provided you're not a fat idiot "thinking" she's a feminist). Thank pornography. No, I mean it, get on your knees, take your top off, look deep in pornography's eyes and thank it until you have a buckle mark on your forehead. It's the only way. [↩]
- Allow me to quote the absolutely excellent Il Me Dit Que Je Suis Belle (Patricia Kaas)
Et quand le temps se lasse de n'être que tué
Plus une seconde ne passe dans les vies d'uniformité.
Quand de peine en méfiance de larmes en plus jamais
Puis de dépit en défiance on apprend à se résigner.
Viennent les heures sombres où tout peut enfin s'allumer
Où quand les vies ne sont plus qu'ombres restent nos rêves à inventer .
Éviter les regards, prendre cet air absent celui qu'ont les gens sur les boulevards
Cet air qui les rend transparents...
Apprendre à tourner les yeux devant les gens qui s'aiment
Éviter tous ceux qui marchent à deux ceux qui s'embrassent à perdre haleine.
Y a-t-il un soir, un moment où l'on se dit c'est plus pour moi
Tous les mots doux, les coups de sang... mais dans mes rêves, j'y ai droit!