Received 30 new propositions, of which accepted 17, rejected 13.
Total bets in: 169, worth 123.22090675 BTCi
Revenue : 2.0274739 BTC, of which :
- bets resolved : 1.75530294ii
- fees from refunds : 0.0 BTC
- advertising : 0.1 BTC
- house bets won : 0.17177096 BTCiii
- gracious donations to shareholders : 0.00040000 BTC
Expenditureiv : 1.52023125, of which :
- referrals paid : 0.01972386 BTC
- house bets made : 1.50000000 BTC
- Taxv, 0.00050739 BTC
Profit : 0.50724265 BTC.
Hey, did you know the Summer's coming ?———
- 175.53026539 BTC total pool resolved this month. [↩]
- 0.30000000 BTC worth of house bets were resolved during the current month. [↩]
- Unreported here, two items. One, I purchased 5,809,606 pageviews for a 728x90 display campaign during the month of May, approximately half of which I donated to BTC Alpha's excellent autogenerated BitBet banner widget during that same interval. The ROI so far seems to be a 50% drop in referral payments, for reasons that the commentators are invited to explain.
The other, I retained a self-described marketeer to work for BitBet, and provided him with an initial 1 BTC budget. If this ever comes to anything it probably will be charged against BitBet's account. [↩]
- Owed to Bitcoin's Sovereign. [↩]