|S.MG incoming and outgoing|
|Intangibles and goodwill||43.60716142||2.64191710||46.24907852|
S.MG has a total of 88`096`605 authorised shares outstanding. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009988 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.000099385 BTC.
S.MG realised no operating revenue this period, and is not expected to realise operating revenue next period. The P/E implied value per share is thus 0 BTC.
S.MG has Special Stock Warrants outstanding, as follows :
Provisional statement, will be considered accepted within 24 hours. Make any observations or corrections below.
Apart from the long slog of bugfixing, compiling for different platforms, more bugfixing, various optimisation and generally a lot of work, the coding portion of S.MGs first MMORPG, Eulora, is by and large complete. With the exception of fighting mechanics, which are still being worked on, we deem the codebase to be more or less ready for beta, mostly more. The game is definitely playable as is, if not very rewarding yet. The game needs three major additions at this point, to reach its true potential :
The first being dedicated package maintainers, who are willing to commit to supporting Eulora downstream on various platforms. I am looking for people that are willing to do this, as part of one year renewable contracts, that will be remunerated. To participate, you will need :
- A WoT account. Since I will be paying on completion, your WoT account does not have to be trusted to any degree, it merely has to exist, and consequently this is a great way to acquire WoT standing.
- Very good familiarity with your chosen platform. You must be able to take the large bundle of C code that's the client and make it run on your chosen platform. You must be able to deal with complaints from users of that platform that are specific to that platform.i
Note that this isn't a "cool project" to jump into headlong. It requires commitment, and experience. You can ask any technical questions in #eulora, the lead dev as well as a bunch of very helpful people idle there. You can talk business to me directly in #bitcoin-assets. Each platform is to be supported through its own contract, let me know what you can do.
The second being art assets acquisition. This is an iffy problem, not only for the Bitcoin reason, but also because strategically speaking I intend to create a digital services marketplace, and would very much like to use the large and varied needs of Eulora acquisition to seed that platform. Which, unfortunately, is not yet done in any sense. Which puts me in the fucking worst position of all.ii
So on this score, I intend to delay.
The third being, of course, a lot of advertising. Not only for the problems described in BitBet's statement, but also because we're not NeoBee over here, this will wait. In point of fact, it will wait indefinitely : you can spend too much on advertising, and you can spend too soon on advertising. You can also spend too much too soon on advertising. What you can't do, no matter what happens, is you can't spend too little, nor can you spend too late. Such is the magnificent power of well designed assets run by competent people atop Bitcoin, and such is the reason why we will trample underfoot that entire other swamp posing as an "ecosystem".iii
Eulora aside, Minigame has a number of pots cooking, some of which are major game changers, some of which have some sort of semblance of a chance to ever come through, the two categories perhaps but not necessarily sharing any elements. Such is the way of business. See you next month, and next year, and after that.———
- I have no problem with your telling people "install the latest driver", but if that doesn't work you must know what the solution is. [↩]
- Yes, I confess, I hadn't for a moment imagined that a half million C lines project can be done and ready to roll before a motherfucking website service was ready to come out of the box. If I wasn't doing five thousand other things I could have written that damned website, by hand, by myself, from scratch by now. Alas...
I guess the moral of this is, never underestimate chetty and her merry band of drunks. [↩]
- Simple economic theory : they have rent extracted from them, by an entire array of stupid women. We do not.
Whether those rents are extracted in the seemingly benign shape of "advertising expenses" so that "the
peoplecattle we control say nice things of you" or in the much more pernicious shape of "pay for our couch potato-ing and call us great and important or else we will attempt to wreck your business", the point remains : the Silicon Valley zerg has rents extracted from it that we do not. And for this reason alone, even if we were as stupid as they are, as lazy as they are, as ineffectual as they are, we'd still win, because a sheep covered in ticks will die before a sheep without them. Even leaving aside that the contest includes two players of which exactly one sheep, the other player being Cthulhu, the eventual winner is not really all that hard to discern. [↩]