Wednesday, 01 May, Year 5 d.Tr. | Author: Mircea Popescu
Received 306 new propositions, of which accepted 99 worth 1`427.12033496 BTC, rejected 207i.
Revenue : 52.41062758 BTC, of which :
- bets resolved : 18.89598891 BTCii
- advertising : 3 BTC
- house bets won : 4.70571706 BTCiii
- gracious donations to shareholders : 25.80892161 BTC
Expenditure : 10.96703057 BTC, of which :
- referrals paid : 0.65703057 BTC
- house bets made : 10.31000000 BTC
Profit : 41.44359701 BTC to be distributed as dividends.
April, slightly slower than March. See you all next month, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.———
- Up 214%, 33%, down 15%, up 300% respectively. Significant increase in propositions (especially unacceptable ones), consistent with BitBet reinforcing its market dominant position. Slight slowdown of new bets coming in. My guess would be that this is due to loads of BTC being redirected to speculative use this month. Graphs :
- 1,889.59852844 BTC total pool resolved this month. [↩]
- 7.34000000 BTC worth of house bets were resolved in the current month, putting the house's 4.70571706 BTC above even. [↩]