|S.MG incoming and outgoing|
|Copper sale||0.0||Game server||1.17415952|
|Loot pool provisioning||0.0|
|Intangibles and goodwill||70.37636821||1.50157227||71.87794048|
S.MG has a total of 88`096`605 authorised shares outstanding. The shareholder equity per share implied value is thus 0.00009958 BTC.
S.MG has Special Stock Warrants outstanding, as follows :
Provisional statement, will be considered accepted within 24 hours. Make any observations or corrections below.
Let's look through Eulora's retention stats :
- the average time played of the least active half of the population is 4 3/4 hours, with a median of 2 2/2 hours!
- nobody who made a character played less than 1k secondsv ;
- not all the people who made an account actually made a charactervi ;
- not all the people who managed to find their way to IRC ever managed to get pgp running, or for that matter even make contact at all.vii.
This makes it plain, at least to me, that the product is extremely solid ; and that long term, sustainable market domination entirely depends on protecting its strengths while exposing selected demographics to its wonder. We have a working mouse trap, as it were, all that remains is to put it where the mice go while preventing random idiots from "improving" it into dysfunctionality.
From a technical perspective, we will continue the recently completed 64 bit migration of our codebase with large scale refactoring - the ultimate goal here being an eventual CMP of sorts, as there's absolutely no reason you should have to play your favourite TCGxi / MOBAxii / Bonbonsxiii / whatever else you like outside of Eulora.xiv
From a marketing perspective we are commiting significant resources to both market research and market communication. Informed by the utter failure of "traditional" channels in practicexv, we will be pursuing "hacking" and direct marketing to the exclusion of any media buys, or generally interacting with the "online advertising" ecosystem/septic tank in any manner.
See you next month!———
- Mostly technical work, some marketing. This will be a recurring charge. [↩]
- There were some major pops this month : both Daniel P. Barron's #1 all-time pop of 81.44 mn ECu and my own 2nd all time pop of 56.14 mn ECu happened in August, as well as a 12.48, 6, four 2s etc. Exceptional month for the players so far. [↩]
- The nominal (ie, what merchant pays) of all owned items plus cash held. The value of skills is nominally 0. [↩]
- One of the worst months for shareholders' immediate cash value. Even so, at the current burn rate Minigame has 1105.8 month worth of runway remaing, or roughyly speaking enough to last us until the year 2108. [↩]
- The bottom most two values are 1`085 and 1`086. [↩]
- A very strange thing, to my eyes, perhaps best typified by player DicePower, who for some reason (self reported as a desire to not potentially miss out on something) created thousands and thousands of characters, but never much played them - the fact remains that in order to get an account you need a pgp key which is registered with deedbot and to ask me ; whereas to get a character you just need to click a coupla buttons. [↩]
- For some "Why is IRC so hard ?" fodder :
02:27:18 * hello (4b86712c@gateway/web/freenode/ip.75.134.*.*) has joined #eulora
02:34:09 * hello has quit (Quit: Page closed)
06:43:15 * Alexxx (5989731e@gateway/web/freenode/ip.89.137.*.*) has joined #eulora
aici trebe sa cer cont?
06:56:47 * Alexxx has quit (Quit: Page closed)
03:23:49 * nikko (2d2008ef@gateway/web/freenode/ip.45.32.*.*) has joined #eulora
03:24:26 * nikko has quit (Client Quit)
18:31:10 * Carni (02ab6a09@gateway/web/freenode/ip.2.171.*.*) has joined #eulora
why is creating an account so hard o.O
How do i get an account ?
18:46:01 * Carni has quit (Quit: Page closed)
11:48:50 * Ciechom (5947e16c@gateway/web/freenode/ip.89.71.*.*) has joined #eulora
11:54:21 * Ciechom has quit (Quit: Page closed)
02:37:05 * cipslim (5eceb106@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.94.206.*.*) has joined #eulora
02:41:06 * cipslim has quit (Client Quit)
There's no patience in modernity! [↩]
- Practically Infinite Landscape. [↩]
- The Rivest-Shamir-Adleman cryptosystem. Because "login" bullshit is for venture capitalists, children and idiots. [↩]
- Graphics Marketplace Pipeline. It will support Blender initially. It will never support proprietary bullshit natively. [↩]
- Trading Card Game. [↩]
- You know, those capture-the-flag things with three lanes and two bases. [↩]
- This is an in-house term, denoting that mobile game especially popular in the East where the player controls a team of five (always) heroes selected from a pool of dozens. The specificity of details in spite of very numerous reimplementations is astounding : stamina is always a food item (chicken drum, bread loaf usually), is regenerated at the rate of 6 an hour (always), and it is consumed at the rate of 6 per attack on "normal" maps and 12 per attack on "elite maps" - the difference between these being that the latter can drop "soul shards", which are used to level the star rating of heroes. Specifically : 10 to summon a 1 star hero, 30 for 2 star heroes, and 70 for 3 star heroes. Then once summoned : from 1 to 2 stars you need 20 of the shards ; from 2 to 3 40 (notice how this checks out with the summon costs) ; from 3 to 4 80 etc. Heroes are also promoted by collecting a set of six (always!) equipment items, which are color coded (white-yellow-blue-purple-orange) and can be either looted directly or in shards (20 for purple etc). There's some more mechanics (guilds, tower-of-loot, arena - always limited to 5 attacks per day - etcetera) and occasional slight variation on the theme. The game is played in series (usually called "servers") because evidently late starters have a major disadvantage ; and is heavily micropayment reliant with very complicated bonification structures. [↩]
- Which should clarify why we've not been pursuing the development of other titles - corporate notions of Eulora are more as a definitive competitor, not just to the obvious Steam / GoG etc, but outright to all walled gardens, be they Apple's Appstore just as well as the entire Windows desktop or console ecosystem. There are significant potential synergies to be leveraged (the experience of GamerGate conclusively shows the kabuki of USG.Corporate offerings in the gaming space is not even tolerable, let alone acceptable, and consequently fragile to the point only absence of competition allows it to shamble along ; Bitcoin and cryptography evidently offer advantages no outsiders can match ; etc), which is exactly what we intend to do. [↩]
- In other lulz : after we produced in-house an exhaustive list of gaming-oriented PR agencies and contacted them, exactly one of the derps bothered to answer. They wanted to Skype.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
But think of this for a second if you will, these idiots apparently think money walks into their shop to walk out of the rain. If there's one thing to "make America great again", it's an Alec Baldwin in every workplace. [↩]