The first best and greatest company of things, items, productions and real brick store indian in the industry has just decided on its first best and greatest Board of Directors (which, as an astute reader points out, have absolutely nothing to do with boardings or directing) which will be announced at the upcoming conference through a multitude of hand carved copper pipes of varying shapes and profiles, as well as printed in the trade press (for a fee).
The whole thing was however arranged over Verizon's FiOsco, and a virus might or might not have been involved. I am consequently in possession of the list of names, which I hurry to share with an eager (if completely imaginary) public :
- Kim Dun Suk, North Korea's leading nuclear physicist and also an accomplished competition basket weaver.
- Mariano Vergonucci, the first, so far only and quite possibly last traditional Bedouin pearl diver.
- Marianne Cotesq, the highest grossing employee of the United Brothels of the Federated Asylums for the Elderly.
- Kim Doe Suk, the other Kim's two thirds brother and renowned SEO expert (also Internet musketeer and on-site specialization optimist).
- James John Mosbuh, the calligrapher who for over three decades has been expertly dribbling the ink that makes the Rorschach tests in use by psychiatric hospitals all across the nation.
- Adinne Meklburt, maker of girlbone corsets for whales.
- Roger Gerard Ispikton, the only lumberjack to have been sailing continuously since he was three years old.
- Jessup Wassup Nostrop, an Amish car mechanic.
- Michael Hickley, the economist who came up with the idea for the 24th issue of Oz Magazine.
The veeps in charge are still at large. Their names will be reported in a later bulletin, subsequent their capture. Already baited jars have been uniformly distributed in the field.