|S.NSA incoming and outgoing|
|Intangibles and goodwill||8.31827553||0||8.31827553|
S.NSA has a total of 4`737`075 authorised shares outstanding. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009980 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009804 BTC.
S.NSA realised no operating revenue this period. The P/E implied value per share is so far 0 BTC.
S.NSA has Special Stock Warrants outstanding issued as per the IPO agreement, as follows :
No Such lAbs' chief engineer has been working diligently on the three frontsi we currently have open.
As far as the widely feared Phuctor, the core worker process has been rewritten for better speed ; a large dataset has been added to the base being processed ; an array of tools for working with the datasetsii was written from scratch ; a lot of miscellaneous updates brought to the website, improving its functionalityiii.
Finallyiv, as far as the actual product No Such lAbs has been working on for well over eighteen months by now - the replacements we were promised arrived, and they passed tests. Stan is working at constructing a proper test bed for stress-testing such boards, but more importantly at splitting the main PCB into two, and optimizing it for the needs and abilities of Macrofab.v
This would be all, see you next month!———
- It is generally accepted strategic wisdom that the fewer fronts the better. This is strictly true - ideally one would have none open. Once that is no longer the case, whether one will find himself in the enviable position of checking the night on one single front or not is generally outside of his hand, and always and in all cases the one lever the night controls.
No matter - we shall open as many as it takes (but no more), and then fight on all of them. And also on the beaches, for good measure. [↩]
- Turns out the entire field of handling asymmetric keys is a mess about on par with the Power Ranger Bitcoin, there isn't even a sane archival format. Who could have guessed. [↩]
- Worth mentioning here, lobbes' RSS following bot that now lists newly cracked moduli in channel. [↩]
- As you might have noticed or not, every paragraph of these discussions since last month has started with either "as" or "no". As such... [↩]
- It would seem at this point they have well earned our business - so they're getting it. [↩]