|F.MPIF incoming and outgoing|
|Intangibles and goodwill||0||0||0|
F.MPIF has a total of 2`186`753 authorised shares outstanding. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00021372 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.00021372 BTC.
Sadly, the February statement was completely and utterly broken, yet nobody said a word. Specifically :
- The Total assets (reported as 467.06185063) do not match the Total liabilities (467.51279351). This is in no case a possible state of accounts.
- The assets list does not sum to the proposed total. This is in no case a possible state of accounts.
- The single-item liabilities list does not equal the proposed total for that category even! Needless to say... this is in no case a possible state of accounts.
- Given the foregoing, the per-share value is incomputable, and in no case is the proposed value (0.00021379) correct.
While I'm painfully aware that this exactly mimics the sad state of accounting in the fiat tradition, and in general the sad state of affairs in all important fieldsiii, I would like to insistently point out that THIS is what's important. Keeping the books straight. THIS is where the million eyes belong, not on the fucking cat pictures "social media" site. It's not either easier or harderiv, but it is indisputably more important.
Neglecting the important to focus on the irrelevant is both the symptom and the cause of the decay of contemporary society. Please don't import the idiocy of the old world into the new one.———
- 39.88213645 PC4 + 16.90443032 PC5 + 370.61928669 unallocated reserve. [↩]
- 7 BTC in bets made by PC4 ; 32.96320118 BTC PC5. [↩]
- Ballas correctly points out in his articles about Vioxx that "surprising" data to supposed specialists in a medical field comes in the shape of Yahoo News articles a decade old at that point. Because doctors are exactly as intellectually lazy and generally illiterate as the population that spawned them. Other fields fare no better, which is why supposed "experts" are surprised by all sorts of unsurprising matter. [↩]
- The nonsense about numbers or math being hard is a myth - which is to say a conveniently false narrative. [↩]