The first Sunday event concluded. Anne Arky, Grundin Goldskull, Hodor Goatnipples, Daniel Barron, Mod Seis and Foxy Foxster each received a magically enchanted bezzlebagi and then we threw a beach party in a ravine.
Here's a look upclose to Anne's bag :
Here's people lining up to receive teh itam :
Here's a minirave :
Eulora broke all records of attendance today : 8 people online at the same time! In fact, here's a stat :
> SELECT sum(time_connected_sec) FROM characters WHERE id > 260ii
That's right : people who aren't me played a total 131 hours and change this week!iii Yay.
Eulora also realised the first revenue for Minigame today - Grundin Goldskull won an ad-hoc auction to establish the official game currency seller, with an offer of 0.1 BTC for 10000000 copper coins. So if you want some coin, talk to him.
Other than that... I made myself a Bandar Toolkit and a Multifunctional Samovar (as well as the Chair For The Head & Demeaning Urabhis Harness to go with them) and so now I can craft everything. I think in a future installment I'm going to illuminate the path Flotsam, Shiny Rock, Disgusting Goop scl take to become a Stone Pickaxe! Which can then be used to dig up ... Flotsam, and Shiny Rocks, and so on.
Ah, by the way : next Sunday we're going to have another event. It could either be
- a special tool, though I'm not sure exactly what yet, or
- a special trip to all the six locations that spawn magical skill itemsiv.
Which would you prefer ? Cast your vote below.———
- This thing produces 1337 satoshi per day, every day. The mother of all Bitcoin faucets, safely inside one's robe folds. Not so bad for a vanity item, eh. For my curiosity, how much would you think such a wonder is worth ? [↩]
- So excluding all sorts of test chars, and... myself! [↩]
- Which is kind-of amazing considering that the game server is down right now, for instance, and was down last night for a few hours as well.
In spite of spending about six months testing and bug squashing, in the week since the launch we've been finding (and mostly disposing of) bugs at the rate of about one per hour! It's incredible what differences lie between testing done by the team and testing done by the userbase. One always knows this sort-of theoretically, and then one can hardly believe it before his eyes. [↩]
- There are three skills currently accessible in game - and each has a dedicated item which increases it up to a certain level. [↩]