Received 23 new propositions, of which accepted 15, rejected 7.
Total bets in: 238, worth 407.61237178 BTCi
Revenue : 4.62647188 BTC, of which :
- bets resolved : 2.86251949ii BTC
- fees from refunds : 0.0 BTC
- advertising : 0.1 BTC
- house bets won : 1.66395239 BTCiii
- gracious donations to shareholders : 0 BTC
Expenditure : 1.84590769, of which :
- referrals paid : 0.01670926iv BTC
- house bets made : 1.60000000 BTC
- Hosting : 0.22641509 BTC
- Taxv, 0.00278334 BTC
Profit : 2.78056419 BTC.
Business as usual. Which is to say : with even more drama!
Also looking for competent affiliates, competent affiliate managers, competent advertising professionals and especially competent bookies.
There's money to be made here, and you're not going to be making it by waiting.———
- 286.25187625 BTC total pool resolved this month. [↩]
- 1.00000000 BTC worth of house bets were resolved during the current month. Can you believe this shit ?! [↩]
- Affiliate revenue is probably the one place people leave most money on the table of the entire BTC ecosystem. [↩]
- Owed to Bitcoin's Sovereign. [↩]