Received 29 new propositions, of which accepted 11, rejected 18.
Total bets in: 241, worth 214.53722695 BTCi
Revenue : 1.84210164 BTC, of which :
- bets resolved : 0.91237878ii
- fees from refunds : 0.00122576 BTC
- advertising : 0.1 BTC
- house bets won : 0.82849710 BTCiii
- gracious donations to shareholders : 0.0 BTC
Expenditure : 1.22875745 BTC, of which :
- referrals paid : 0.12814350 BTC
- house bets made : 1.10000000 BTC
- Taxiv, 0.00061395 BTC
Profit : 0.61334419 BTC.
Due to the sad fact that last month's dividend was mispaidv, there will be no dividend paid this month. Instead, 0.30667209 BTC representing a 50% share of the profit will be applied towards the 1.9624272 BTC due, leaving a further 1.65575511 BTC to be covered next month.
Which next month will include the resolution of that Berkshire bet, worth a little over 55 BTC in fees to Bitbet. Consequently next month's dividend is projected to exceed 500 satoshi per share, and probably break the previous 501 satoshi per share record set during March 2013.———