|S.NSA incoming and outgoing|
|Intangibles and goodwill||3.68000000||0.05702923||3.73702923|
S.NSA has a total of 4`737`075 authorised shares outstanding. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009980 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.00009901 BTC.
S.NSA realised no operating revenue this period, however is expected to realise operating revenue next period. The P/E implied value per share is so far 0 BTC.
S.NSA has Special Stock Warrants outstanding issued as per the IPO agreement, as follows :
This report reflects the fixed costs with the first batch of in-production RNGs. The fixed costs of the numerous prototypes as well as all the labour that went into creating this jewel (for it is a jewel) will not be invoiced, on the rationale that tracking all the respective numerous things would add an unreasonable burden - we're after all in the business of making parts not reports.x
There will be further charges reflecting the in-production motherboards, the casings, shipping and handling, advertising and so on.
Hopefully the first orders are also accepted and shipped this month.———
- Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors : JMK212BJ476MG-T x140 ; VJ0603Y104KXJCW1BC x420 ; VJ0603Y103JXXPW1BC x140. Mouser. [↩]
- Thick Film Resistors : ERJ-3EKF1002V x280 ; ERJ-3EKF2203V x280 ; RK73H1JTTDD4700F x140 ; CRCW060347K0FKEA x280. Mouser. [↩]
- Headers & Wire Housings 2.54MM BREAKAWAY RA 3 CKT Gold 22-28-8033 x70. Mouser. [↩]
- 74AUP1G86GW x70. Mouser. [↩]
- Sorry, couldn't resist :) The parts are of course EMI Connector Gaskets & Grounding Pads, BMIS-203-C x70 ; BMIS-203-F x70. Mouser. [↩]
- LM393AM_Q x140. Mouser. [↩]
- SMDLTFP250T3 x1. ChipQuik. [↩]
- 2layers, 0.062", FR4-TG170, 1oz, ENG GOLD, BLUE SOLDER MASK, TWO SIDE MASK, WHITE SILK SCREEN, TOP SILK, Testing, 3.00cm x 4.20cm Special x79. Gold Phoenix. [↩]
- Aggregate. [↩]
- Or conversely that it'd be a poor use of time, which is still the principal expense of S.NSA and the principal reason the principals received their respective stock warrants at incorporation. [↩]