Revenue : 729.85104112 BTC, of which :
- Revenue from sales fee : 19.85104112 BTCi
- Revenue from new accounts : 710 BTC
Expenditure : 60.55932217 BTC, of which :
Profit : 669.29171895 BTC
The major news item for the period would of course be the downtime around June 10th. There's little more to add, other than continued comittment that MPEx will endure.
F.DERP is still "coming soon", will be listed in August. A large number of other derps added, but the demand seems to be pretty much zilch. This is quite in line with the Ethereum situation : the people pumping it are claiming investment in excess of ten thousand Bitcoin, yet inexplicably not a single one of those "investors" has preferred buying 5k Ethereum coins from me, deliverable in nine months, rather than 2k or fewer Ethereum coins from the "developers", deliverable.. in nine months. Similarly, for all the millions "investors" have supposedly "invested" in all sorts of in-name-only "Bitcoin businesses", nobody is interested in hedging for a very moderate cost. The only credible construction on these facts is that everyone involved is lying : no such investment ever happened, but the perceived value of the impression that there was investment seems to - in the view of the very dubious characters involved - exceed the perceived loss from being proven to have lied publicly. This would broadly be true, given that most of them are US citizens.
We will also be listing Bitcoin's definitive advertising network during August.———
- Total trade : 9`925.52056492 BTC, mostly due to downtime. [↩]
- This is still the spots we're buying on BitBet. [↩]
- A portion of 34.23099923 BTC thereof represents one-off costs related to MPEx infrastructure migration. The remaining 24.87832294 BTC will be a recurring fee to maintain the hardware. Further one-off expenditure may be incurred as needed, we're by now running a rather complex setup including numerous servers and that simply means one can not ever have any peace. [↩]