|F.MPIF incoming and outgoing|
|JD Withdrawali||172.25661059||WoL depositii||200.00000000|
|Cash BTC deposited||40.21917102||BitBet liquidity loan||7.47578161|
|Intangibles and goodwill||0||0||0|
F.MPIF has issued 186`753 further shares to cover for 40.21917102 BTC deposited, bringing the total float to 2`186`753. The total assets per share implied value is thus 0.00021734 BTC. The cash+tangible assets per share implied value is thus 0.00021734 BTC.
Just-Dice closed, which is quite sad. War of Life opened, which is encouraging. Keeping on keeping on or however it's called.
Drop in Cash, rise in Tangibles mostly reflects a more supportive withdrawal arrangement with WoLvi. Seeing how we don't really do a lot of capital reallocation mid exercise, and especially seeing how we principally reallocate through weighting in, this isn't a major concession to make. Moreover, the fledging enterprise stands to benefit from the stability thus engendered.———
- Pursuant to Just Dice's announcement of temporary closure as a result of the destructively inept policies of the Government of Canada, F.MPIF withdrew the deposited capital, which has been received without problem. [↩]
- F.MPIF is going to provide 200 BTC to War of Life, under similar conditions to those available on Just Dice. [↩]
- 10.11825124 + 7.24502432 in PC1 ; 36.14912773 in PC4 ; 28.68155 in PC5. [↩]
- 0.612179787 BTC (272079.90524245 ATC held) in PC1 ; 149.39578000 in PC2 ; 200 BTC in PC3 ; 14 BTC in bets made by PC4 ; 21.604 (100k F.MPIF held) in PC5. Also 7.47578161 lent to BitBet. [↩]
- 40.21917102 jump due to cash deposit. [↩]
- One month commitment like Panacea, rather than no commitment like how Just Dice used to work. [↩]