Ca tot... s-a tras tot s-a fumat tot s-a baut tot cum e peste tot ? La fel ca peste tot.
This would be the boy genius you all know and love as asciilifeform, proudly displaying the incunabula of his arcanum or, in other words, the hermetic tools of his regal art plus the fruits thereof.
On the analyzer to the left, phase transitions as sampled on the exit gate of the RNG arrayi working on battery powerii.
A larger view of the unit being sampled above. The Faraday shield has a cover which is removed in this picture.
This is yours truly explaining to Mike how the armatures of the shield have actually been carefully aligned against the board to make sampler access feasible in case the end user actually wants to measure the elements populating the board, because end user accessibility and verifiability isn't merely a boastful claim in this case, nor an afterthought slapped on haphazardly post hoc, but an integral part of the design process.
Either that or explaining to him how the solder marks anchoring the shield to the board work just fine as a tamper evident seal, especially if re-done by hand by the end user. It's particularly difficult to exactly copy random solder patterns.
In this picture you will find MPOE-PR, the Bitcoin Manticoreiii ; Fanny, l'Amazone Francaise and some other people.
One of said other people may or may not be scheming to take over the world.
This is a Take-Over-The-World commemorative coin I was regaled with in exchange for my donation to the cause. It weighs roughly one doom et demi.
That'd be it for me. And next year, in Jerusalina.
PS. The tot in the title is no cognate of the German word for dead, it simply means "everything" in Romanian. Funny how that works, huh ? Anyway, the entire thing is a verse in a rap piece, roughly equivalent to "Everything that was to be stuffed was stuffed, everything that was to be smoked was smoked, everything that was to be drunk was drunk, how is it like everywhere ? Just like everywhere."———
- Which XORs together the outputs of two identical units. The assembly works as an analog circuit, and consequently has to be sampled. [↩]
- Which is how the unit actually does its cryptographic work, to trump attempts at differential power analysis. The batteries used here are not the same as will be used by the finished Cardano, but merely happen to have the same voltage and are readily available. [↩]
- An ancient horror perhaps only comparable to Chtulhu, it looks just like a bunny, but with a vicious streak a mile wide and poisonous byte. Known for taking the dead to their final resting place in PersianFolklore.org [↩]
Monday, 21 April 2014
1) Why does assbot answer with flood message?
2) How is the manticore a bunny and not the mixture between dragon scorpion and lion?
Monday, 21 April 2014
1. Prolly cause the channel is +m now ? Read the logs cca April 12th, it's amply discussed.
2. Well that part's supposed to be funny.