Received 101i new propositions, of which accepted 30, rejected 68.
Revenue : 8.94025363 BTC, of which :
- bets resolved : 5.00661653iv
- fees from refunds : 0.07788520 BTC
- advertising : 0.7 BTC
- house bets won : 3.15568610v
- gracious donations to shareholders : 0.00006580 BTC
Expenditure : 3.915537708 BTC, of which :
Profit : 5.024715922 BTC.
This positive month fills in a significant portion of the hole BitBet had been in recently. The current situation is, 1.222794578 BTC short over all accounts (down from 6.2475105 BTC previous exercise), and a further 1.22827111 BTC on MPEx shareholders only. This will result in lower interest payments next month and hopefully with a strong exercise the return to dividend payment.
We are considering significant changes to the advertising model on BitBet which would allow easier management and hopefully increased revenue.———
- Back to secular volume. [↩]
- Double last month [↩]
- 500.66143973 BTC total pool resolved this month, a 500% increase over last month. Paid out to 430 winners, slightly more than last month. As in the case of the total bets in, the average bet resolved jumped significantly this month. [↩]
- 5.61000000 BTC worth of house bets were resolved in the current month. [↩]
- Last month this jumped significantly. This month it slightly increased on that significantly improved base, which is encouraging. [↩]
- 0.9193908% on 7.47578161 BTC liquidity loan by F.MPIF, as detailed previous report. [↩]