Overall trade 11`549 contractsi, of which -3`284 +7`443 Call, -352 +470 Put.
Revenue : 404.62236612 BTC, of which :
- contracts sold : 133.14422771 BTC
- contracts exercised : 271.47813841 BTC
Expenditure : 465.72243165 BTC, of which :
- contracts bought : 406.95067849 BTC
- contracts exercised : 1.88100316 BTC
- capital expenses : 56.89075 BTC (392.35 × 14.5%)
Loss : 61.10006553 BTC
Revenue : 148.50221920 BTC, of which :
- Revenue from sales fee : 28.50221920 BTC (Total trade : 14`251.10960213 BTC)
- Revenue from new accounts : 120 BTC
Expenditure : 12 BTC, of which :
- PR, 12 BTCii
Profit : 136.50221920 BTC
Total shares : 1`000`000`000, of which :
- Mircea Popescu, 838`284`714 shares,
- Third parties 161`715`286 shares.
Total dividend : 136.50221920 BTC.
Total capital : 392.35 BTC, of which :
- 1D7YtrxnyK3ug3Rvp9jX66T8kVzWww9Jr8 392.35
Loss applicable to bond capital : 61.10006553 BTC
Loss per BTC : 0.15572847.
One of those very rare times when MPOE sort-of comes out eveniii, as it generally either makes bank or loses a bargeful.
This is a provisional statement. Will become definitive January 3rd, 2014, noon GMT.———
- Note that starting with this period lot sizes were downgraded a degree of magnitude. [↩]
- We've agreed to slash this to 2.875 BTC starting next year. [↩]
- ~57 of the 61 BTC bonds "lost" this month comes due to their own interest, so it's practically a wash. The way the bonds work is deliberately designed so lukewarm results (such as a wash) in volatile markets (expressed by relatively high interest rates) slowly move the capital from bond principal back into the hands of the investors. A safety valve, if you wish. [↩]