Overall trade 2`952 contracts, of which -6 +1 Call, -2945 +0 Put.
Revenue : 1`692.76383308 BTC, of which :
- contracts sold : 1`692.76383308 BTC
- contracts exercised : 0 BTC
Expenditure : 8.08427557 BTC, of which :
- contracts bought : 0.04397947 BTC
- contracts exercised : 0.39080110 BTC
- capital expenses : 7.649495 BTC (805.21 × 0.95%)
Profit : 1`684.67955751 BTC
Revenue : 106.44735699 BTC, of which :
- Revenue from sales fee : 16.44735699 BTC (Total trade : 8`223.67849786 BTC)
- Revenue from new accounts : 90 BTC
Expenditure : 12 BTC, of which :
- PR, 12 BTC
Profit : 94.44735699 BTC
Total shares : 1`000`000`000, of which :
- Mircea Popescu, 838`284`714 shares,
- Third parties 161`715`286 shares.
Total dividend : 1`779.1269145 BTC.
Total capital : 805.21 BTC, of which
- 16yqE5GW2iLnXvCX3SHe6r5UbRFAuARond 805.21
Loss applicable to bond capital : 0 BTC
Loss per BTC : 0.00.
Major drop in the MPBOR together with very low transaction volume would seem to indicate further adjustments of the bot pricing are in order. On the other hand, significant uncertainty in the exchange market, which has recently bubbled to the surface in the shape of major price discrepancies between the dead and the still living suggest plenty of turmoil ahead. We're in no hurry, and so we shall remain prudent for now.
This month has seen a major development, in the creation of MPEx' sister EVE online corporation, the introduction of share convertibility between S.MPOE and 1BTC (100:1, as EVE doesn't handle so well large numbers) and the first trade of EVE Isk for 1BTC shares (2 shares @ 680mn each sold). Mazel tov, as they say.