Note : this statement also covers the month of March 2019.
Qntra has realised no income and made no expenditure this period. Qntra is expected to realise no income and make no expenditure the following period.
As directed by its charter and on the basis of the report of the editor in chief, 3`799i + 4`253ii + 2`997iii + 3`721iv = 14`770 S.QNTR shares issuedv this period. This brings the total shares issued to 708`046 (+2.13%).
You have perhaps noticed the same two things I notice, which are the very strict dominance of authorship by Bingoboingo and the very stable article production. I believe the latter betrays a very consciencious approach on the part of the fellow, it's probably not coincidence that every month sees 1.2 articles / day but the result of very deliberate effort.vi
It's not clear what to see behind the former. Maybe it's the case there's exactly one journalistic mind left on planet Earth, and we found it. Maybe it's the case I'm absolutely terrible at acquiring collaborators for qntravii. There's a problem here, because this, designed to be eminently accessible an intake valve nevertheless has failed in tandem and lockstep with everything else. Far, far from the imagined situation FIVE years ago, wherein within a short time qntra authorship would be so large as to rather equal the Bitcoin space, and then permanently stay there, reality turned out much grimmer -- qntra is a monkey on the back of its editor in chief and exactly naught else.
What the fuck am I going to do here ?!———
- Over 37 articles -- all of which by Bingoboingo -- for an average article length of 102.67 words. [↩]
- Over 36 articles -- all of which by Bingoboingo -- for an average article length of 118.13 words. [↩]
- Over 40 articles -- all of which by Bingoboingo -- for an average article length of 74.92 words. [↩]
- Over 37 articles -- all of which by Bingoboingo -- for an average article length of 100.56 words. [↩]
- This value is at variance with both the charter and previous practice, in that it's missing management shares. The shares have also not been added to MPEx accounts as of yet, pending discussions on possible charter ammendment. I expect this matter to be fully resolved by the next reporting period ; but until then this portion of the current period's statement remains provisory. [↩]
- Because yes, this is how you recognize human industry in phenomenological noise : whenever something's narrowly homeostatic in sensata, that something's probably alive. It's how night vision goggles work, at any rate. [↩]
- For my vanity I obviously have the ready excuse that any time I feel like I could order some helping hands on deck, yes. But stepping outside of that, can't help but consider that over the years we've had a bunch of girlies come and go, and it never came to anything.
Suppose the Latino chick was fucked in the head ; and the Bay area vagrant not merely fucked in the head a little, but so terribly she'd rather chase pennies from under SF tramways than pick up bitcents working in the republic ; and so everyone else. There can be dozens of chicks writing up their tits for a coupla bitcents yet not a single one among them go "hmm, I wonder if there's something else I can do for this golden goose", because women are people too and hurray for their participation on equal terms in business and other human activities. Fine.
The overarching question still stands : wut do ?! [↩]