Or something like that, anyway...
I spent my twenties looking for women, and boy-howdy is My good green Earth full of them! They're everywhere. Have you noticed this ?
Anyways, I found so many -- so early on and quite literally so countlessly manyi that I... well, I didn't know what the fuck to do with all of them! So I inventedii porn. Retrospectively it might've been a wasteiii of such talents as readily cropped up everywhere in those days ; but honestly I had no better ideas, and it's what it ended up being.
Then I spent my thirties looking for peers, and... nope. I could never find any. I'm not going to say I could never find one, because while perfectly true -- there isn't such a thing, at all, not even fucking close, buncha degenerates -- it's not a matter of one. Even if there were one my search for peers wouldn't return one. A bunch of disparate, muzzled, isolated, quarantined "ones" ain't peers, not to me, not to anybody. They're a buncha degenerates, just like you, thinking themselves peers to random galactic events (without, obviouslyiv, being anywhere close to anything like that).
By now I'm just about settling into spending my forties disdain-deridingv and drastically despising... pretty much everything & everyone, from the aggregation level of "society" all the way down to the smallest iotas. I intend to have a great time doing it, too ; and for all the "great things" (in the sense of, social goods) therefore "lost"vi I... well, I sure as fucksticks ain't the one to give a shit.
It's re-runs, of course, as far as Trilema is concerned ; not so long ago, before you sheep went headfirst into stupidity and therefore poverty (proud, mind you, proud stupidity&poverty) I used the romanians in pretty much the exact same way (and for the exact same reasons : their not being worth pissing on if they were on fire coupled with a complete bereavement of anything even remotely like another possible use) -- but then again, as the man aptly observed, "the world is nothing but a grandiose, superb recapitulation".
Or something like that, anyway.
PS. Nobody is as widely read as me ; nor ever was, in all of human historyvii. Yes shitpiles like the new york times are credited with (besides pulling on my coat tails) 365 million to my 115viii ; but divide that up to 4`320 employees -- to say nothing of all the Babe.net-like fuckmeat supposedly "working there" (for free). Whatever power curve fitting you may come up withix... there's still nobody else.
There's nobody else. George Carlin spent his life talking to "packed houses" of a few hundred, maybe occasionally a few thousand. Johnny Carsonx maa-a-a-ybe touched fifty millionxi, Harry Potter maybe sold half a billion copies over a decade... that's all. That's all of it, summed up, and altogehter there's just...
There's nobody else.———
- Sweet ain't got no clue, truly he ain't. [↩]
- This is not exactly correct, except in the sense that when you think of the "latina revolution" in "music" (pop-whatever, the atrocity that passes for music, slagare & muzica usoara) you don't necessarily think of Tommy Mottola (if you've even heard of him -- which you probably haven't). You might think of J-Lo or whatever other hipshaker ; you might even think of the Sony pushing them (you know, the dubious Japanese outfit then going bankrupt over Betamax), but you just... you just don't know, what. "Seinfeld" is a household name for you, Brandon Tartikoff however you've never heard of. It's just how life goes for varmints, "women in business" reduces to Carly Fiorina and some redneck in jail over $20`000 worth of "stock fraud". That's why we call you Prikoke, you know ? [↩]
- Certainly the follow-MPs-footsteps-forever linear extension strategy is yielding some quite regrettable nonsense (not that anyone "knows" or "agrees to know" that's what they're doing). Unfortunately I've meanwhile misplaced the endpoint for that link anchored on "strategy" above -- it was supposed to go to that place in the log where I explain that "a MP emulator" isn't useful if it consists of a great interpolator of things MP's already said, it'd have to be a pretty decent extrapolator of things MP's not yet said to be a viable replacement -- and so sadly this footnot can not continue. By now I've spent so long trying to locate the missing part I even forgot where it was supposed to be going in the first place anyways. [↩]
- "The stars" aren't "you know, kinda like our Sun". Not anything even fucking close ; for instance the average quasar's radiative output matches our whole galaxy, not some piddly milquetoast crumb of a marginally-let's-call-it-a-star-too-it's-the-only-one-we-got. The Sun's "a star" like Fido's "a whale". Exactly the same way : "well... they're both mammals..." [↩]
- This is a bona-fide harem thing. [↩]
- Whatever, opportunity costs. Not produced === lost, because it's not like if I don't do it anyone else could do it instead. [↩]
- This happenstance remind you of anything, by the way ? [↩]
Source : similarweb. [↩]
- Or, as it more likely's the case, whatever "I want to believe" / "I do not want to believe" nonsense you might secrete, for the self-obvious & utterly transparent (to anyone but you) usual reasons... [↩]
- And speaking of his show, here's some post-mortem lulz :
Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 11:35 a.m. PT, final Nielsen data:
Monday’s “Tonight Show” drew the fourth-smallest audience ever for an original episode of the show. Jimmy Fallon averaged 1.063 million total viewers from 11:35 p.m. to 12:35 a.m. PT.
All three of the late-night franchise’s smaller TV audiences came last year. On Aug. 18, 2020, Fallon had 1.004 million total viewers. On Aug. 20, he got 1.061 million. The all-time low came on Sept. 25, when The Tonight Show fell below 1 million viewers for the first and only time ever in Nielsen’s final ratings, posting just 992,000 total viewers.
Stephen Colbert’s Monday “Late Show” on CBS averaged 2.266 million and “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” averaged 1.984 million.
They're talking a coupla million, which (leaving aside how it's always the same god damned coupla million, it doesn't sum up to anything above... a coupla million, not over a month, not over a year or five millenia or anything else)... I mean, seriously, what ? [↩]
- It was with
And so it has come to this: I, uh... am one of the lucky people in the world; I found something I always wanted to do and I have enjoyed every single minute of it. I want to thank the people who've shared this stage with me for thirty years. Mr. Ed McMahon, Mr. Doc Severinsen, and you people watching. I can only tell you that it has been an honor and a privilege to come into your homes all these years and entertain you. And I hope when I find something that I want to do and I think you would like and come back, that you'll be as gracious in inviting me into your home as you have been. I bid you a very heartfelt good night.
back in '92. [↩]