Let's start with something light, culled from the wild :
Subject: How about you drop whatever it is you're doing and dedicate your life to serving me ?i
LordMPofTMSR [12h]: Not even kidding.
NotMyRealNameAtsii [7h]: You say you're not even kidding, but why does this read like a joke then? I honestly don't know what made you think this would work - now I'm kinda curious, does this ever work?
NotMyRealNameAts [2h]: Seriously, the more I think about it the more I'm interested in this...
LordMPofTMSR [1h]: I don't specifically care whether it works or not -- that's your job.
NotMyRealNameAts [1h] What's my job?
LordMPofTMSR [1h]: Making it work. Here, this'll probably make it clearer : trilema.com/the-day-of-failure-trilemma
NotMyRealNameAts [1h]: You are a funny man...I like that..
NotMyRealNameAts [1h]: I have no idea what that link is about...
NotMyRealNameAts [1h]: What is trilemma? That was a terribly written article thing...whoever wrote it should take a class or something...
NotMyRealNameAts [1h]: Now I'm really interested in what your deal is...
NotMyRealNameAts [1h]: Tell me everything!!
LordMPofTMSR [21m]: Shut up and re-read it until you stop spewing nonsense.
That shut her up, howsoever briefly, leaving us a moment's respite to consider the matter in general.
Well over a decade of plainly deliberate practice (following well over a decade of -- shockingly similar if reintrepreted retrospectively -- intuitive practice) readily reduces to a very simple schematic : the maniii will set the constraints ; and the woman will make them work.
If she fails to make them work she fails, which is why there can't possibly exist such a thing as "no fault divorce" -- to quote one of Walter Matthau's best rolesiv, "unless one of us didn't do our best..."
This fundamental unrevisabilityv of the man's deeds by the woman, exact sister of the traditionally celebrated "obviously there is no possiblity of meaning outside of a structure of authority, and the authority can not be predicated on the meaning" is ultimately what makes the role so scary, so very very scary -- and I don't mean it scares women. It scares the boysvi, and rightly so : not only does it seem hard. It is hard.
Then again men have some natural advantages ; and on the basis of lengthy and productivevii experience I can attest that it can be done. I can't even say it puts me out any. Yes it's hard, but it's hard in the sense woodpecking is hard for earthworms -- good luck drilling bark oak if you weren't born with a beak.
So it came to pass that when people ask me what I do with my time, I generally retort "I tell people what not to do". What can you do ?———
- Yeah, that's how the bot leads now. You should see the results. [↩]
- The usual bullshit, 21yo girly thinks she's a top but too steeped in infantile cowardice still to show her face, meanwhile "interested in gentle femdom and role reversal type stuff, this and that of BDSM." and all the rest of the yakkity-yak. [↩]
- The words are used merely for historical reasons, and they denote social gender not biological sex in any case. I don't specifically know of any impediment preventing the man of the house having been born a woman. I do of course know of plenty of firmly excellent reasons why the man of a house can not possibly act like a woman, and I suppose butch dykes are almost nobody's cup of tea, but almost nobody still isn't nobody so there you go. [↩]
- Plaza Suite, they're discussing marriage and family in the anteroom of their daughter's wedding. [↩]
- The property of not being capable of being revised. [↩]
- It's true that some girlies are being sexually abused (they call it "education" -- but aren't fooling anyone) into trying to be boys these days, but if their parents don't care, and if their countrymen don't care then why should we ? It's their misfortune to have been born in our colonies at their present sad state, and they should have done better for themselves. [↩]
- We were sitting and chatting yesterday, and as a rhetorically constructed counterpoint the entirely and scandalously imaginary conceit "our lesbian black girlfriend" was introduced in conversation ; then the whole thing collapsed into a pile of "you know, we actually have one of those", leaving behind a dusty cloud of "fuck!" and "well you know what I mean".
Because yes, we have one of EVERYTHING. Twice over.
And yes I fucked her. Of course I fucked her. So what if she's a lesbian ? To quote, "take me easy, my pussy's not used to it". [↩]