Overall trade 278 contracts, of which -271 +0 Call, -7 +0 Put.
Revenue : 40.15409872 BTC, of which :
- contracts sold : 40.15409872 BTC
- contracts exercised : 0 BTC
Expenditure : 14.19204745 BTC, of which :
- contracts bought : 0 BTC
- contracts exercised : 2.64954745 BTC
- capital expenses : 11.5425 BTC (230.85 × 4.99%)
Profit : 25.96205127 BTC
Revenue : 238.51520920 BTC, of which :
- Revenue from sales fee : 128.51520920 BTC (Total trade : 64`257.60460218 BTC)
- Revenue from new accounts : 110 BTC
Expenditure : 12 BTC, of which :
- PR, 12 BTC
Profit : 226.51520920 BTC
Total shares : 1`000`000`000, of which :
- Mircea Popescu, 838`284`714 shares,
- Third parties 161`715`286 shares.
Total dividend : 252.47726047 BTC.
Total capital : 230.85 BTC, of which
- 1swAzHw1zTWqoi5184VinvUxLWnBskPVW 230.85
Loss applicable to bond capital : 0 BTC
Loss per BTC : 0.00.
One of the slowest option months in history. Tempting as it may be, I will pass on reducing premiums, principally on the ground that nobody is going in the midmarket which shows that the pricing isn't in fact judged as wrong by the market, secondarily because changing stuff every other month seems irresponsible and finally because I suspect we're about to lose the price signal altogether soon enough, or at any rate have some exciting events on the exchanges side (exciting in the Chinese curse sense of the term). Wait and see, I say.